❤️~||4||~❤️

"Thanks for coming with me Hoseok" Said Tae as he sat down on the bench, next to the horse ride. Tae felt guilty and bad for Hoseok, forcing himself to come to this nightmare for his friend.

You see, hoseok was abandoned by his mother in this very carnival, right next to the horse ride we were sitting by. Hoseok kept spacing out while looking at it. But Taehyung tried to distract him. He felt bad for him.

"You didn't have to come..."

Hoseok slowly Met his gaze with Tae's, he shook his head "no it's fine-"

"No it's not cause-...never mind." Tae looked down. "Wanna go to the Ferris wheel?" Asked Hoseok with a huge smile on his face. Tae nodded "yeah!"

They got on and the wheel started to move, Hoseok and Tae sat next to each other, looking out the window.

Then it hit Taehyung.

Flashback

Kookie held Taehyung's hand. And laid his head on his shoulder.

Taehyung was nervous. He was starting to sweat. He was trying to control his blushing but he couldn't. His face flushed red.

As they both looked at the sun set together

End of flashback

"Are you crying?" Asked Hoseok. Tae didn't noticed he was crying, as a tear rolled down his cheek. He wiped them away "I-I-," Tae exhaled, he slowly turned to Hoseok "this is where I intertwined my fingers with Jungkook..." Hoseok's expression softened "oh...well" Hoseok intertwined his fingers with Tae.

Not because he was in love with Taehyung. Well a bit, but that wasn't the reason. It was for Tae to be happy and remember and live It again. Tae smiled shyly and giggled "thank you so much for everything you've done Hoseok!" Tae smiled widely and so did Hoseok

"I hope when I see Jungkook...we won't be enemies..."

"We just have to wait..."