❤️~||13||~❤️

Taehyung sat in front of the lake, looking up at the blue sky. The birds chirping, the sound of the water, the wind kissing his face and neck. He finally felt relaxed.

He closed his eyes and breathed in, out.

He then felt an urge to turn around, which he did and found Jungkook sat on a bench across the park. Jungkook, drawing on his sketchbook, looked up and both locked glances.

Taehyung stood up and walked to Jungkook, Jungkook just put away his book and scooched away.

He was happy to see him, yet mad.

Taeyong moved his strings, made him move away, away from that madman. "Away...hatred...fake love...mask...move away, obey me like a marionette!"

Jungkook shook his head.

"No..."

"Kookie!" Taehyung sat next to Jungkook with a huge boxy smile on his face. It melted Jungkook's heart to see his smile again.

He felt happy. He felt his heart growing, beating faster.

Taeyong clenched his heart, making it being turned into sand.

He went back to hatred.

Jungkook scoffed, "What is it that you want?" 

Taehyung's shoulders stiffened. He held Jungkook's hands "don't you remember me?"

"Yeah...and I don't want to-"

"But Jungkook, we loved each other, you were my first kiss, my first crush, my first everything. And always will be. I love you, still do, and always will." He tightened his hands "come back. I know there's a voice controlling you.."

"I hate you. I don't want anything to do with you. Now leave me alone!" Jungkook stood up and walked away. Taehyung stood up, spun him around.

"Well I love you and I want to-"

"OUR HEARTS ARE FADED!" Jungkook shook his hand away. Taehyung was...hurt.

Jungkook was internally hurt.

Why would something like this happen?

The voice inside Jungkook's Head is taking him completely, taking Yoongi too. What would happen if they also take the only ones left? Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok.

Taehyung was confused, about everything. Why him? Why them? Why them being the next victims??

Everything was confusing. Taehyung just watched Jungkook slowly walk away from him.

"Have a rose!" Taehyung Yelled. He turned around and picked up a rose. He ran to Kookie and handed him the rose. Jungkook looked at Tae confused.

"The fuck is this?"

"A rose...remember?" Taehyung held his hands again.

The flashback came back to Jungkook's Head.

Woah

Time flies f a s t

"I-i...I don't care!" Jungkook threw the rose to the ground and stepped on it. Tae just watched him do all of this. Jungkook walked away, no...not walk.

Run.

Tae didn't hesitate, as he ran after Jungkook. Maybe the voice was controlling him and took away before. But now...he won't let him take his jungkook away from him.

"Follow him. Love him. Save him from that voice. Away from that negativity. From Taeyong..." Said Jonghyun.

Taehyung ran after Jungkook, they ran down to a place full of flowers. White flowers, many white flowers. Smeraldos...

A place, a garden only full of white smeraldos.

Taehyung touched the smeraldos, smelled the smeraldos while running for Jungkook. Jungkook and Taehyung paused. They both went up to each other.

Jungkook took a smeraldos

"No...YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID!" Yelled Taeyong.

Jungkook ignored him

Jungkook didn't feel controlled, didn't feel...fake love.

Jonghyun kept the shield on. Protecting Jungkook. "Do it before I break this..."

Jungkook nodded before doing it

"Remember when you gave me a flower?"

Taehyung nodded while admiring his beauty

Jungkook picked up a smeraldo, he smelled it before handing one to Taehyung. "Now it's my turn. Now I shall leave my love" Jungkook left walking and disappeared in the distance.

Jonghyun broke. He stopped the shield, he turned to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded "you may go, thank you. Thank you so much." Jonghyun nodded, kissed his forehead and faded. Taeyong pointed at Jungkook

"You will regret this Jungkook!"