💜~||21||~💜

"So you're saying...you talked to the voice of Jungkook? And that he may have talked to yours?" Said Jimin as he laid back and took a sip of his drink.

They were all at the café Kookie and Tae once were in winter when they were together.

The snow has already started to fall, as everyone in the town started to decorate.

Tae nodded "yes indeed. In fact, the man that was with him-"

Namjoon interrupted "is maybe one that was before you two. He was one that also was a faded heart. Maybe when Jungkook talked with your voice, Jonghyun, he saw the other faded heart. This is basically a cycle." Tae once again nodded. "Exactly."

Jin was so confused, and Hoseok was just daydreaming while looking out the window.

Hoseok, he's still pretty rude and cold. But it looks like Taeyong hasn't been really paying attention to him. The fact that he can stay with them, hang out with them but still be rude and slightly violent. But isn't fully, completely controlled by Taeyong.

Jimin said, "what should we do now?"

Taehyung took a sip of his drink "we just have to wait. It kinda looks like Jungkook is going to make the first move."

~💜~

Taehyung laid down on his bed. He was actually scared to fall asleep. Will this be finally the time that he can love Kookie when he wins...or will he be forever locked up and never to see him again?

Tae then felt someone watching him from the window. He looked at the window, but the curtain is closed. The curtain opened, as E'dawn stepped forward.

Taehyung places his hand on his chest "you scared the living hell out of me Edawn"

E'dawn chuckled and then sat down next to Taehyung.

"I can only talk to you for a while until I fade. And until Taeyong comes back."

Taehyung straightened "what's the matter?"

E'dawn looked at Tae "I was a faded heart who lost the "war" before you."

Taehyung's Heart dropped.

Namjoon was correct?

"What?" Was all Tae asked

"Yeah...my heart was Hyuna. I wish I could love her again. But what's happening to you, happened to us. But the "war"...we lost and i got enslaved by Taeyong while Hyuna went with Jonghyun. We had to choose with which we wanted to go with. I wanted Hyuna to be safe, so I let her with jonghyun while I went with Taeyong. I hate it. I forgot how she looked like, how it was to smell her scent in my bedsheets, how it felt like to kiss her and make time stop." A tear rolled down his cheek, he wiped it away with his long sleeves "I...I don't want you to loose Taehyung. I want you to win." E'dawn smiled.

Taehyungs expression went soft. He felt so bad for Hyuna and him, how it must've felt like to know that they'll be separated for life. "I'm sorry...and I will. And if I do win, I'll make sure for you and Hyuna to see each other again!" Taehyung did a hand heart. E'dawn smiled before standing up. "Well...we'll talk again but i have to go before Taeyong notices I wasn't there." Taehyung nodded.

As E'dawn set foot on the windowsill.

Jumped, as he flew to the sky and disappeared in the distance.

"Can Namjoon see the future?"