❤️~||15||~❤️

Wow

Hoseok woke up, he felt weird. He didn't feel like he always did. Happy.

He felt...empty. Emotionless.

He looked up at the ceiling, he was so...dizzy?

He looked at the table lamp beside his bed.

There was a bottle of pills.

And beside it was a snickers bar.

He freaked out. He fell off his bed, freaking out. "Why are there pills and snickers there just like in my dream??" He stood up and ran to the door. He looked at the big picture of the whole group when they were young.

There was an arrow on the wall, struck at Jungkook's Chest.

~❤️~

"Hm" Jimin hummed as Tae talked to him. Jimin wasn't even listening, he was busy sipping on banana milk. Taehyung noticed and took it from his hand "aren't you even listening to me??"

Jimin nodded "yeah obviously!"

"What was I talking about?" Tae raised his eyebrows. Jimin's eyes widened "I-I-uh-you-"

"BITCH!" Tae laughed as he hit Jimin in the arm. "Ya!" Jimin squealed.

Jimin saw Hoseok hurting Jungkook. Jimin couldn't move. He tried to move but he couldn't. He felt a tear roll down his cheek.

He tried to move but he just couldn't.

He saw Hoseok aim his bow and arrow, as the arrow went through Jungkook's chest.

"Jimin?!" Yelled Taehyung, shaking Jimin.

"They're going to hurt Jungkook..." Jimin said, almost a whisper. Tae's eyes widened.

"Ah shit-"

Hoseok then came out of nowhere, walking to Jungkook who was standing in front of the lockers. Hoseok then pushed him, and pinned him against the lockers. "You little bitch..." Hoseok hissed.

Jungkook was wide eyed. Scared, confused. "Wh-"

"You're stealing Tae from me, Jungkook. Ever since you met him. You son of a bitch-"

Hoseok's grip tightened "you're going to pay-" Hoseok threw a punch to the face.

Jungkook stumbled, he wiped the blue blood rolling down from his mouth. Hoseok raised a brow "blue blood, huh?"

Hoseok threw another punch, Jungkook ducked and punched his chin from below.

Taehyung and Jimin noticed from afar. And ran to them.

Taehyung took a step between them. He held Hoseok, while Jimin held Jungkook.

No one was in the hallways, just in the park. Taehyung and Jungkook clenched their necklaces.

As darkness claimed them.