💜~||19||~💜

Jungkook walked through the crowd in the carnival

Jungkook walked through the crowd in the carnival. The lights of The carousel, the lights of the Ferris wheel. The light of the full moon.

The sounds of people laughing, the sound of people playing around. Something Jungkook wished to experience again.

If only he could go back to those old days...

The days when he felt happy.

The days when he didn't felt controlled.

The days when he was with...Taehyung.

He stood in the middle of the crowd, he looked up at the stars. "Why are you getting farther away? So far that I can't reach you." He sighed.

He walked to towards Ferris wheel. Walking through the crowd. Hands in his pockets, hoodie on. He got on and sat down.

This was the same Ferris wheel when he held hands with Taehyung.

The first time when he felt a connection.

The first time he...smiled with Taehyung with a feeling of true love.

He sat down and looked out to the ocean, to the moon reflecting on the water. The water sparkling and moving so swiftly.

He just wished he could go back.

Go back.

Go back...

The snow started to fall. As the fireworks started to fire.

He sighed. He looked to his side.

He saw Taehyung sitting beside him. A smile on his face. Face full of pride. Eyes sparkling by the moon light.

Jungkook smiled, as a tear rolled down his cheek. "At least we're under the same stars" mumbled Taehyung.

Jungkook raised his hand, to caress his cheek. But as soon as he touched his cheek, Taehyung started to fade.

"You're a flower, I'm a bee I'm only going right towards you. Take a piece of my heart and make it all yours." Taehyung said before he fully faded away.

More tears rolled down Jungkook's cheeks. He clenched his crystal heart and closed his eyes.

"When I was with you, I was in utopia. You are the cause of my euphoria!" Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled.

"I'm not going to look back. Because that's not where I'm headed. I'm headed to you, to you only. I'm going to find you. Love you. And only you."

~💜~

Taehyung walked through the tall grass, though the forest

Taehyung walked through the tall grass, though the forest. The only light was the light of the full moon. He finally stopped on his tracks, in front of a lake. In the distance, was a lit carnival. The Ferris wheel lit up as it moved.

Taehyung sat down in front of the lake.

He felt empty.

He could hear the people in the distance. They sounded so happy, excited, so much euphoria. While Taehyung...

He looked up at the moon. He sighed.

So many moments that happened with him and Jungkook when they were young under a full moon. All the moments when he was happy with him, the moments when he feeling a connection...

Was always under a full moon.

He blinked, as snow started to fall and fireworks started to fire in the distance.

He looked to his side, as he saw Jungkook.

Tae smiled.  A tear rolled down Jungkook's cheek, "At least we're under the same sky" mumbled Tae.

Tae raised his hand to caress his cheek. but as soon as he raised it, Jungkook's started to fade. "You're a flower, I'm a bee, I'm only going right towards you. Take a piece of my heart and make it all yours." Tae said before Jungkook fully faded.

Tae smiled as a tear rolled his cheek.

"All of this feels like a dream. Please don't try to disappear."