❤️~||25||~❤️

Faded Dreams
Pt.8
Vkook
Love Maze pt.3
Last chapter pt.2

~|•|War Pt.2|•|~

(⚠️Don't forget to put the music ^^)

They stood there. Watching them.

Jungkook and Tae looked at each other and nodded. They looked back at Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok. As they also nodded, looked at the battle field and started to march forward.

Their ARMY behind them, marching with them as they saw the enemies.

They had horns, black wings and were completely red. They were called...the antis.

Jonghyun, in front of them, leading the ARMYs and the boys. Taeyong, in front, leading the antis. With E'dawn beside him and Hyuna beside Jonghyun.

Taeyong and Jonghyun stopped walking. In front of each other, glares strong. But then Namjoon stood beside Jonghyun.

Taeyong chuckled at their actions, "you think you're going to win. But no. We're going to win. Once and for all, Brother Jonghyun."

"Not today..."hissed Jonghyun.

Namjoon held up his chin high, glare still strong before saying. "We're too young to let the world bring us down. We're bangtan and nothing can bring us down." He said, before the skies started to become red and black.

"let the war begin!" Taeyong Yelled before everyone ran to each other.

Blood.

Blood spilled everywhere.

Hoseok held up his bow, and aimed for the antis. And shot right through them.

Namjoon held up his sword and swung it, slicing the head of a anti. Jin was fighting and making sure everyone was safe and uninjured.

Jungkook looked up at the sky, as the blood moon had a rabbit in the moon.

Jungkook also saw a wyvern fly by.

And...Taehyung riding it????!

Taehyung Rode A big, fire breathing wyvern. He rode it above the anti army, as the wyvern landed on the ground, and attacked the antis. Taehyung extended his hand, as fireballs shot out. Jungkook looked back at Jonghyun, who was fighting one on one with Taeyong.

Jonghyun swung his sword, Taeyong was about to swing his sword too, but Jonghyun duked. Hyuna came, and kicked Taeyong in the head. Taeyong fell to the floor, E'dawn them came and just watched as they hit and hit Taeyong. Jonhyun was about to held up his sword until an anti punched him in the face, as Jonghyun stumbles, Taeyong stood up and ran away, to fight more of the other ARMYs.

Taehyung then flew his wyvern above where Taeyong was, as raw aimed his bow and fire to where Taeyong was. But an anti went in the way and shot the anti instead. "TSK!"

Tae patted the side of the wyvern and whispered "I'm calling you Yeontan From now on."

Hoseok was swinging his sword, killing and slicing the heads off the antis, until a sword went through his chest. "Welp" hissed Taeyong in his ear. He took out the sword and ran away to the others. Jin senses something weird, he ran to Hoseok and saw him on his knees, facing down and a hand on his hand. Jin bent down "HOSEOK!" He cried. Hoseok groaned in pain, until Jin touched his chest and healed.

Hoseok stood up and hugged Jin "let's win this and this will all be over jin!" Hoseok smiler warmly before they both separated and continued to fight.

Yoongi Had slay many antis now. Yoongi was really tired at this point. They just never end.

Jimin ran to Yoongi and kissed his cheek "we'll win this and this'll be over!" They smiled before fighting side by side.

Namjoon ran to Jin and held his hand "this'll be over, don't worry my love" said Namjoon. He could see the nervousness in Jin's eyes. Jin smiled, before kissing his cheek and fought together side by side.

Taehyung flew his wyvern up high the sky, he saw Jungkook fighting with an anti. He flew down and landed on the ground, crushing many antis. "Get on!!" Yelled Tae, Jungkook hesitated by got on the wyvern and flew to the sky with Tae.

"You know how to fly a wyvern??" Yelled Tae to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him confused "what? No!" Tae raised his eyebrows "well you're going to learn then!" He said before jumping off the wyvern, as hugs black wings popped out of his back.

Jungkook immediately sat on the saddle of the wyvern. "Shit!" Yelled Kookie. He flew above and instantly threw ice at the antis, as Tae just snatched them up and threw them from the skies.

Many antis were dead. Only a few were left alive. And many ARMYs were alive. And a few dead. The rest of the antis died.

Taeyong was left.

They all landed and stood in front of Taeyong. He chuckled "don't you see jonghyun?"

"I see a complete bastard!" Yelled Jonghyun.

Taeyong scoffed "you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain, Jonghyun."

E'dawn stood beside Jonghyun. "Come here E'dawn!" Hissed Taeyong. E'dawn shook his head. "N.O!"

Taeyong Yelled, "E'DAWN!" E'dawn stood forward "I'm not going to be controlled by you any longer."

Hoseok held up his bow, but then gave it to Jungkook. Taeyong was distracted while talking to E'dawn and Jonghyun. He didn't even notice that an arrow went right through his eye, and stumbled onto the floor. Until everything started to become black and a portal started to show.

Everyone ran to it, because it was already starting to fade.

Namjoon jumped in, Jin grabbed his leg and went with him. Jimin grabbed his leg and also went with him. Same happened
With Hoseok and Jonghyun. Tae and Jungkook grabbed Hyuna and jumped into the portal.

Before it shut closed.

As they won the war and the old Faded hearts will once live again in the real world

They won

And peace will be brought back