❤️~||14||~❤️

The sounds of the swings, the sounds of the leaves and the sound of the abandonment of the carnival.

Everything was quiet yet...loud?

Hoseok looked up at the carnival, his hands out, a snicker in his hand. Betrayal.

Pure, pure betrayal.

He felt...that betrayal. He didn't know of what. He just felt betrayed, left out, Forgotten, unloved. He didn't feel like he always did,

Happy.

Happiness was his only emotion.

But in this...place...he only felt depression.

Everything was depressing.

He didn't blink once while daydreaming.

He looked up, walked over to the carousel.

He passed his hands over the fence, wiping away the huge amount of dusk and dirt.

Hoseok then opened the bar of snickers, sat down on one of the horses and took a bite out of the snickers. He exhaled as he chewed on the bar.

Everything was quiet yet loud. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the carousel slightly moving as it rust.

And the voice of someone else...

"Hello and goodbye" Said the voice as Hoseok felt something go inside his chest.

"You're now mine. Forever mine. Hate. Negativity. Fake love. Look at MAMA"

Hoseoks looked up as he saw his mother hand him a snicker, which he took. But when he looked down, it was just a bottle of pills.

"All of this seems like a dream..." Hoseok looked up at the sun. It was red.

Hoseok was darkness.

Dark...it didn't suit him.

Something touched his shoulder, they squeezed it and leaned in to his ear. "Jungkook is stealing Taehyung from you, Hoseok. Aren't you going to do anything? Aren't you going to...Hurt him?"

Hoseok shook his head.

"Never-"

"Take them" said the voice before moving the strings, making Hoseok open the pills. And taking them.

Hoseok saw the place go crazy, everything was weird and dizzy. Everything then became colorful.

He then saw a forest, the sky blue.

But then he fell to the floor.

He opened his eyes, he coughed. He looked around, he was seated in a throne. A bow and arrow in his hands. He then noticed water below him. He passed his hands through the water. "Shoot."

Hoseok stood up, aimed the bow, and fired.

And shot the arrow right through Jungkook's chest.