🖤~||23||~🖤

Monsters are real, and ghosts are too
They live Inside us
And sometimes
They win

Jeon Jungkook

The dawn before the sunrise
Is the darkness

Jungkook was painting normally in his room. He found comfort, relaxation and pleasure and alleviation in art. He remembers when he was young, always used to draw in class, make a mess in his room with paints. And made drawings with Taehyung.

The way that you just focus on an art, the way you just forget about all your problems. They say when you kiss someone, time stops. Well, For Jungkook, he found the exact same thing in art.

You forget.

Time stops.

He was making a painting.

A strange one he had never done before.

One very strange.

Not his style.

He felt as if the painting was staring right into his soul.

What if it was alive?

Park Jimin

Please guide me
Please stop me
Please let me breathe

Jimin was walking in the halls of the school. Everybody was waving and the girls giggling as he passed by. Yes, he was popular. He was beloved by the girls.

Was.

Now, no body talks to him. People say he's sick of the mind. A psychopath. A complete ghost. Yes, he hallucinates. But he isn't sick of the mind. The teachers even told the students to stay away from him until he "gets better".

Ugh.

Jimin just wished he could be done with all of this. None of what they say is true.

He isn't sick of the mind.

He isn't a psychopath.

He doesn't need to go to a mental hospital.

He normal.

He's just...creative.

He walked through the halls as no body even talked to him. People whispering and just glaring at him. He then started to hear a voice.