❤️~||10||~❤️

Everything was black, the room was black, everything black. Jungkook walked around the pure darkness. Until he was punched in the face

"How dare you say that In the beach?!" Yelled a voice in the dark.

Jungkook fell to his knees, crying his eyes out. "I'm sorry!" Said Jungkook while crying on the floor. Another punch to the face, then being dragged across the black place.

His nose now bleeding

"You better not show anymore love. Love is banned from where you now truly live. You hate him. He betrayed you. He actually hates you. That's why he ain't here." The voice continued to speak.

Jungkook stood up and wiped his mouth.

"No"

Silence...

"What did you just say?"

Jungkook inhaled, exhaled. "I love Taehyung. He never betrayed me"

"How can you prove that?"

"Because he will save me from this hell"

"Lies Jungkook. He lies."

"No. You're the one who lies. Fuck you!"

"HE'LL NEVER COME FOR YOU KOOK!"

"I LOVE HIM AND HE'LL COME AND SAVE ME. JUST YOU WAIT!"

Jungkook then ran, ran to nothing. Trying to at least get away from the voice. But he just fell into an abyss.

~

Jungkook was seated in the bleachers, drawing away. It was quiet and no one was in the basketball court except for him and Yoongi.

Jungkook didn't even kind yoongi.

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook. He didn't even know what happened at the beach. He loves Jimin yet he...he acted like that.

As if...Sudden rage.

Yoongi walked over to Jungkook. Jungkook looked up at Yoongi with a straight poker face. "What?" Asked Jungkook with a flat tone. Yoongi sat down next to him "Hey Jungkook. Long time no see"

Jungkook nodded. For some reason the voice didn't say anything to Yoongi. The others...the voice yelled for Jungkook to get away. But Yoongi was...silence. Nothing.

"Yeah..."

"What's going on man? You've been rude to Taehyung ever since you've came. Tae has been crying."

Jungkook's heart dropped, he felt such guilt. He wanted to just run to Tae and hug him and kiss him in the lips deeply.

He just wanted to be in Tae's arms again...

He made him begin. His hyungs made him begin...

"Yeah," Jungkook was going to say what's really been happening but the voice made him feel a pinch. Jungkook flinched. the voice said "tell him a little"

"It's that...there's something controlling me. A voice as if. When I was coming, I was so happy to come back. But then I didn't want to see him once I saw him. I love Tae...but this voice makes me hate him. I'm so confused...Yoongi was it?"

Yoongi nodded "Yeah I've also been acting like that to Jimin for some reason lately...and the voice thing...sounds fake but ok"

Jungkook said to the voice, "now I know why you wanted me to say that"

The voice chuckled

~❤️~

"Why so late?" Said Jimin while Tae and him drove to the library "I tried going earlier but it looks like the ancient books only open at night."

Jimin sighed and rubbed his eyes "it's so late though..."

"Shut up!"

They finally arrived at the library. They opened the doors and ran to the ancient books section. Where almost no one knows where it is. They ran down the halls, opened a door then ran down the stairs.

They looked up at the ancient, fantasy part of the library. The ceiling was of glass, making the moonlight shine all over the library. Jimin's jaw dropped. It was indeed a breathtaking sight.

Taehyung ran over to where "the black book" is. Taehyung opened it.

"I thought of something...I have many theories!" Tae opened the book "Give me the scroll" Jimin handed him the scroll that was beside it. Tae grabbed the book and scroll and sat down on the desk.

Tae opened the book and continued to read what he didn't.

"No..." Tae's eyes widened. "What?!" Jimin sat next to him.

"The person that the person told...their love life will also be affected and many things will happen, things which couldn't and may not ever be written down by man."

"SO WHATS HAPPENING WITH YOU GUYS ARE HAPPENING WITH ME AND YOONGI?! no that book is completely wrong! Wait...what if he's cheating on me and this books tells otherwise... TAEHYUNG!"

Jimin was in panic. His breath was uneasy. Tae shook Jimin "calm down soldier!!"

"So..." Jimin was finally calm "we all are faded hearts?"