💔~||24||~💔

Faded Dreams
Pt.7
Vkook
Love Maze pt.2
Last chapter pt.1

~|•|War Pt.1|•|~

Taehyung looked up at the tall, tall wall. He entered the maze. As soon as he entered the maze, E'dawn started to fade "good luck" he whispered in his ear.

Taehyung looked back, as he saw Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi Behind him. They nodded as they then started the maze.

~💔~

Jungkook looked up at the tall wall, he sighed and closed his eyes.

"This is the end. After this, hopefully, things will go back to how it used to be." He said lowly.

Hyuna smiled at him, kissed his head before she started to fade away. "Good luck, Kookie". Jungkook turned around, to face Jin and Jimin.

Jungkook, Jin and Jimin held their chin up high, as they entered the maze.

~💔~

Taehyung walked through the maze.

Basically, they have to find each other. Meet each other, and they live happily ever after. But it won't be that easy.

Namjoon then yelled "WATCH OUT!" All of a sudden, an arrow passed in front of Taehyung.

More arrows came flying out, Taehyung then summoned an ice shield. Covering all of them. They ran and ran out, to the next puzzle.

~💔~

Jungkook went and looked around, they walked and walked. Nothing happening.

Jimin looked to his right, as they saw horses running to them. With demons and angels on them, running extremely fast to them. Jimin panicked, "Jungkook LOOK!" He Yelled. Jungkook threw a punch of fireballs to the demons and angels.

The demons grabbed the fireballs, and ate them with no hesitation. The angels threw arrows at them, arrows on fire. Jimin then threw a water wall to them, like a tsunami.

All the horses, demons and angels went with the wave, as the tsunami took them.

Jin looked at Jungkook's direction, he noticed that he had an arrow to his arm. Jin—with no hesitation—yanked out the arrow out of his arm. Jungkook screamed in agony. Jin then kissed the area where is injured. As the arm then glowed, and immediately healed.

~💔~

Taehyung  and the others ran and ran. as they did so, they heard a scream from the other side of the maze.

"JUNGKOOK????" Yelled Yoongi. They were too distracted, to even notice a lake in front of them. Namjoon held their hands, as they stumbled back, not getting into the lake.

Namjoon looked in the water, it was full of  piranhas. Namjoon's eyes widened as he looked at the deadly fishes. "Don't. Move." Warned Namjoon.

Taehyung stepped forward. He touched the water. a piranha was about to go to his hand, but the water froze so quickly, the piranha hit the ice. Namjoon giggled at the stupid piranha.

"This might be easy now, but later on it will be harder" hissed Taeyong from the skies.

They all looked up, looked back down and continued to walk.

This is where it actually begins.

The war doesn't end when they meet each other and finish the maze. Oh no.

That's the first test.

Once they meet each other, the real war begins. Where blood will be spilled and where lives will be at risk.

They continued to walk and so did the others, they walked and walked and walked.

A few moments later of fighting and and hurting, and using their abilities to heal, to see the futures and so on, they finally were getting closer to each other.

Jungkook walked and finally was at the center of the maze. He looked around and searched for Tae. But couldn't see him. Until he made eye contact with Taehyung from the distance. Jungkook was about to run. Until the floor started to fall.

He then blasted into a run, so fast that not even Bolt may catch up

He then blasted into a run, so fast that not even Bolt may catch up. He ran and ran until he met the end. Taehyung also ran, as the floor also feel behind him.

They met.

And hugged.

But as soon as they hugged

Dark mess took over

And the real war is to begin.