❤️~||7||~❤️

Faded Dreams Pt.1
~Vkook~

Everything was black.

Nothing.

Taehyung stood in the pitch black place. He looked around, everything was pitch black. Until the sky started to show. A blue galaxy sky above him. The stars twinkling. Tae looked up at the beautiful sky, it was indeed breathtaking. Tae was amazed by it. He raised his hands, wanting to touch the stars.

He looked down, noticing he was sitting on a moon. He looked up again, also noticing many moons. He got off the moon and started to walk the place.

What used to be nothing, pitch black nothing. Was now a Tundra. He looked at the breathtaking tundra.

He stopped in front of a river. The river was extremely wide. He passed his hands through the water. The soothing sound making him relaxed. But as soon as he passed his hands, the water started to slowly freeze.

He jumped back, and saw the whole river turn into ice. He then saw a figure on the other side of the river. They had a hood on.

They look familiar-

Jungkook...

Tae's eyes widened as he saw Jungkook on the other side. They both made eye contact.

He felt a tear roll down his cheek. He ran, ran towards Jungkook.

He ran, but then the ice started to crack. Tae continued to run. Jungkook walking back, tears rolling down his cheeks. Not believing it was Tae. But then the ice cracked. the whole river cracked open, only to be so deep, it was pitch black.

Tae stumbled, and fell into the abyss.

~❤️~

Jungkook was sitting on a cliff. He stood up, he spread his arms. Enjoying the breeze.

But then he had the urge to jump.

He looked down and jumped, only to begin to fly around the blue galaxy. He flew above the moon that was in, what looked like to be, a tundra. He flew, then everything was fire.

He was fire

His hands had fireballs. He threw them up in the air. He then landed on the ground.

He walked to a beautiful big river. he stood there, enjoying the soothing sound.

He looked up, he saw a figure standing there, his eyes widened. The figure passed his hands through the water, the river turning into ice. He covered his mouth and tears started rolling down his cheek.

Tae....

Kim Taehyung...

They locked glances, Both crying. Then Tae started to run towards Jungkook. Jungkook was walking backwards, still not believing Tae was in front of him. But then the ice started to crack, the whole damn river.

The river opened, Tae stumbles and fell into the abyss. Jungkook started to sob hard.

He failed to protect him.

He remembers when he told Tae that he would protect him.

The whole place was on fire. Jungkook fell to his knees, he sobbed even harder as everything around him was on fire. The fire only growing worse and worse. He looked up

He would not fail

He would not let that voice control him and hate Tae

He would not let the voice tell him to ignore him.

The person who made him truly happy, truly in love and first kiss.

Jungkook stood up, wiped his tears and jumped into the abyss with Taehyung