💜~||22||~💜

Jungkook was laying in his bed while listening to music. He looked up at the ceiling and just... smiled.

They switched.

From Taeyong to Jonghyun.

He smiled that he wasn't with Taeyong, instead, with Jonghyun. He looked at his mirror and walked to it.

He placed his hands on his dresser and just looked at himself in the mirror. As soon as placed his hands on the dresser, the mirror turned foggy.

"You're fire and makes the mirror foggy" Said someone. Jungkook let out a little squeal and stumbled back. "What the hell??"

Hyuna's face slowly appeared on the mirror. "Hello Jungkook!" She smiled warmly and waved. Jungkook let out a relieved sigh. He then started to walk to her. He then passed his hands on the mirror to see her clearer. "Hyuna?" He said shocked.

"Hi!"

Jungkook put his hands in his pockets. "What makes you come?" He asked.

Hyuna's face then turned soft/sad. "I-I...I have to tell you something, Jungkook."

Jungkook's stare became focused, preparing for what she has to say. "Go on..."

Hyuna cleared her throat. "I...I was once a faded heart like you, Jeon Jungkook"

Hyuna's voice became shaky. "We were also in that "war" but we lost. And let me just say...it was scary, confusing and...shocking. We were able to choose who we want to be with. I wanted to go with Taeyong for E'dawn to be safe." She sniffed through the tears rolling down her face. Jungkook just wanted to jump through the mirror and comfort her. "But he chose to go with Taeyong while I went with Jonghyun." Hyuna wimped. "Jungkook?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows "yes?"

She smiled through the tears "I want you to win Jungkook. I want you and Taehyung to live happily. I don't want what happened to us...happen to you, sweet Jungkook!" She did a thin, warm smile to Jungkook. Jungkook's Heart beat slower now. He then started to cry too.

Hyuna's face turner shocked "Kookie?-"

"If we do win," Jungkook looked up at her again. Stare strong and confident.

"I want you and E'dawn to be freed. Live happily and be our friend until we die."