💜~||20||~💜

Faded Dreams
Pt.6
Vkook
Love Maze pt.1

Jungkook opened his eyes, he saw the blue galaxy high above

Jungkook opened his eyes, he saw the blue galaxy high above. The only light that made him see around, was the bright full moon shining on him. He blinked as he stood up and rubbed his eyes. He looked up, he saw a wall. A very, very tall wall.

Jungkook touched the wall while looking up, he was still amazed and shocked at how tall it was.

The wall then opened, as a door. The door opener as light shone through.

A maze.

It was a maze.

Jungkook's has dropped. Is he supposed to solve the maze?

Jungkook felt someone run through him, then touch his shoulder. "Hello Jungkook" whispered the voice in his ear. He could literally feel their breath.

Jungkook turned around, startled.

"Who's there?" The voice sounded so familiar. Not from Taeyong. But someone else...

Someone positive.

Someone bright.

Someone like....Jonghyun.

"Me, Jonghyun." Jonghyun then appeared and walked towards Jungkook.

Jungkook felt his heart drop. Jonghyun, the one who helped him before. Jungkook ran to Jonghyun. Jonghyun opened his arms.

"Thank you for you have done so far" said Jungkook for a smile. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him. Jonghyun wrappef his arms around his waist. Jonghyun felt like a brother to Jungkook. Always there, always helping. And always hard working.

A/N:
RIP JONGHYUN. U DID WELL 💙

Then a woman appeared behind him.

Jonghyun pulled Jungkook away and turned around. "I want you to look over him, Hyuna"

Jungkook could see emptiness, depression in her eyes. She smiled but her eyes said "I want someone. I love someone. But they aren't here. Save me, I'm fine."

"What?" Mumbled Jungkook. Jonghyun turned to Jungkook again with a warm smile.

Jonghyun held his hands "everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear. After all, soulmates always end up together" jonghyun gave a warm smile.

Hyuna smiled but her eyes said something completely different.

Jungkook hugged Jonghyun. Hyuna stepped forward and held Jungkook's hands.

"To fly, you have to let go of what is weighing you." Hyuna kissed his forehead.

"I'll be with by you forever. Promise" Jonghyun held out his pinky. As Jungkook and him did a pinky promise.