❤️~||6||~❤️

Jungkook opened to the door to him room, he closed it and fell to his knees. Tears rolling down his face, he wimped.

This was all so confusing.

He swear he saw Taehyung, from when they bumped into each other, to him chasing him. He wanted to run up to him and kiss him all over his face...

But he also didn't.

When he saw Taehyung, he saw the most beautiful creature he's ever seen. But his face turned into anger, hatred, disgust and just didn't want to be near him.

Jungkook went up to his desk, and threw everything. All the books, the lamp, the computer, all hit the floor. He punched the desk and continued to sob.

~❤️~

How could someone you've loved since little, someone you've dreamed about, hate you? To lose them? They forget you?

Taehyung was losing his mind. He hugged Namjoon. Jin rubbed him back "it'll be ok mate..."

"Let's go for a walk, you and me alone?" Asked Namjoon with the softest, sweetest he had. Tae nodded through the tears.

"Alright. I'll get going to making dinner" Said Jin as he stood up, kissed Namjoon in the forehead and walked to the kitchen.

Namjoon stood up and held Tae's hand, they walked out, the sun already setting.

There was a comfortable silence, as they walked towards the bridge. They finally arrived, Tae leaned on the fence and looked at the ocean. He inhaled, he felt relaxed. "Hey Joon?"

"Hm?"

Tae exhaled, "Have you ever...felt like there was one piece in your heart, that was just never full. It was always empty, like...for someone?" Tae looked at Joon, who was enjoying the view. "Well,"

Namjoon blinked "Yeah. But you never know who's it gonna be," Joon looked at Tae, both looking at each other

"that's why you shouldn't give up on finding Jungkook. 'Cause it looks like it's only for Jungkook" Namjoon showed his dimples.