❤️~||18||~❤️

Jin and Namjoon woke up from their nap. They looked at each other. They slept during class. "You got that dream??" Asked Namjoon with wide eyes.

Jin nodded before they ran out the door, to the hallway.

They saw everyone on the floor. Eyes open, rolled back. They bent down and touched their chests.

Namjoon tried to wake them up. Jin was about to cry. This was all too confusing.

What happened in their dreams, will it become a reality?

Jin held Hoseok in his arms, crying. A tear dropped on Hoseok's forehead.

Hoseok then woke up. He coughed and coughed. He straighten. Jin then smiled widely "Hoseok!" Jin hugged him. And the Namjoon back hugged him.

So Jin is restoration?

~❤️~

Yoongi ran down the streets. Ran, ran and ran. He had to get to school. Doesn't matter if he's sick. He just had to see Jimin.

Taeyong kept whipping Yoongi but didn't do any affect. "UGH!" Taeyong three a knife at Yoongi. That's when he finally stopped.

Yoongi then slowed down to a walk.

He was crying of pain. He couldn't handle it anymore. This voice is making him hate everything he love.

Jimin

Music

His friends

He finally arrived at the school, he at least tried to fast walk to the hallway.

Stumbling all the way, he made it. He saw Jimin on the floor, eyes open but rolled back.

He tried to walk to him, but the voice pulled the strings and made him walk away.

Yoongi shook his head and ran back to Jimin. He held him in his arms.

Taeyong continued to whip him

"STOP!"

Yoongi was crying of sadness and pain.

He kissed Jimin in the forehead.

Jin came and touched Jimin in the forehead. As Jimin finally woke up.

Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes. Jimin couldn't believe it either. Was this an hallucination or was this real??

"Y-yoongi?" Jimin's voice uneasy.

"Jimin?!" Yoongi couldn't believe it.

Yoongi pulled Jimin closer, as Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at jin and mouthed a thank you.

Jin nodded and went to the others.

Yoongi could feel the pain, the whips and the strings trying to move. But Yoongi was just strong enough to not let it control him.

Because he won't let anything change him and do something he doesn't want to do. And he'll be strong enough to be himself no matter what.

Taehyung opened his eyes as Jin was above him. Taehyung straightened and looked around.

What happened?

He didn't see Jungkook nor Hoseok.

Taehyung stood up, as he groaned in pain, he slowly walked to Jimin. "Is he ok?" Tae asked Yoongi.

"Yes!" Yoongi cried of happiness.

Was he not controlled?

Was he free?

"Are you free?"

Yoongi looked up at Tae with a smile

"Seems like it!"