❤️~||8||~❤️

"aHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Hoseok shut the hell up!" Groaned Yoongi to Hoseok. "Shh!" Shushed Namjoon annoyed.

"Ok students! We're going to play dodgeball! Pick your teammates!" The teacher waved a hand to the closet full of the balls. Taehyung looked to his right and the same guy from the other day, in a black hood. Tae walked over to them, Tae tapped their shoulder, just to see their face.

Jungkook.

Tae's eyes widened, "JUNGKOOK!" Everyone was too busy talking and picking teammates, they didn't even notice Tae yell. "What-" Jungkook turned around and faced Tae. Tae started to cry of joy.

"Is it really you?" Tae almost fell to his knees.

"What the hell?" Jungkook was in anger.

'Get away from him. You don't love him. Stay away. You hate him.' Said the voice inside Jungkook's Head

Tae's eyes widened even more, he felt scared. Did he forget about him?

"Jungkook...it's me Taehyung" Tae held his arm.

"I know, now let go of me you dick!" Jungkook shook his arm off. Tae was now crying of..sadness.

"Jungkook...don't you miss me?"

"No, go away. I want nothing to do with you." Jungkook walked away.

Tae fell to his knees, Jimin rushed to him and picked him up "what happened?"

Tae was still shocked by what just happened. He slowly met his gaze "Jungkook doesn't love me......"

Jimin looked at the hooded Kookie.

Jimin felt bad for Tae. Jimin let go of Tae and ran to Jungkook. Jimin spun Jungkook, he was fully facing Jimin. His face, hatred and anger. "The fuck you want, dumbass?" Jimin felt attacked.

"Jungkook...it's me, Jimin. Park Jimin! Your childhood friend!" Jimin was already in tears. "So?" Jungkook scoffed "you weren't a good friend anyways." Jungkook walked away, leaving Jimin hurt and in tears. Taehyung and the others came running to Jimin. "He...he hates us for some reason"

Taehyung looked at Jimin "Jimin?"

Jimin turned around "what?"

"Come to my house after school"

"Let's start to play!" The coach yelled. Everyone ran to their places, the game started and they grabbed their balls.

Taehyung grabbed a ball too. as the game started, Jungkook was already hitting everyone. Without any afford. He kept hitting Taehyung. Jungkook was only with Jin, who was trying to talk to Jungkook. But kept ignoring.

Jungkook, at this point, was already getting annoyed and pissed. He hit Tae so hard he stumbled and same goes to Jimin, he did an evil laugh. Tae was about to burst into tears.

How come someone you loved, someone you were friends since childhood, someone you had a dream with, hate you? Not wanted to go anything with you? Saying he was a bad friend.

Is this how the new road begins?

Is this how the story begins?

~❤️~

Jimin, walking through the cold night, his way to Tae's house. He finished everything, his homework, feeding his dog, and cleaning a bit the house. His hands in his pockets, his head high, he stood in front Tae's house. He knocked on the door, not even a minute later Tae answered and the door opened wide.

"Jiminie!" Tae hugged Jimin. "What's up?" Asked Jimin as Tae pulled away. Tae waved a hand to come in. "Sit in the couch and I'll tell you" Jimin entered and sat on the couch.

He was growing some sort of suspicion. Tae sat down next to Jimin. "Ok so," Tae took out "the black book" and placed it on the coffee table "it said that one of the people would be in hatred, while the other won't. They'll meet and the rest is up to them. So Jungkook is in hatred"

"Woah! Oh mY gOd I dID nOT kNOw" Jimin sarcastically said. Tae did a face but then they both laughed. "Well," Tae shifted "me and Jungkook had a dream in which..."

He told everything. From him being seated on a moon, to the river freezing by his touch, seeing Jungkook in a black hood and falling into the abyss. Jimin was busting some theories.

Saying that if Tae is Ice, Jungkook is fire. Saying that, no matter how different they are, they'll love each other no matter what. And that one may love another, while the other doesn't. They'll always find a way and love anyways. And they'll connect their powers in a dream and make a greater power...love.

"A voice is inside Jungkook's Head, saying to hate you. When you tapped his shoulder, his eyes were shocked, excited and happy. Until, he slightly...twitched his hand. That's when his face changed and happened...that."

"So what do I have to do?"

"Don't give up. And communicate with him in the dreams. And keep talking to him in person, even if he hurts you. Don't stop. And continue. He loves you, he really did missed you. It's just a voice controlling him." Jimin hugged Taehyung.

So that's how the story begins...