❤️💜~||26||~💜❤️

~||Last Chapter||~

They won...

They won the war.

And E'dawn and Hyuna were brought back. They aren't faded hearts anymore. But they were.

This was all so hard to end...yet it was so worth it. They achieved something. Something big.

Something that not all faded heart could've done alone.

They did it as a group.

As friends.

As family.

They all escaped that tragicness.

And now they're not faded hearts anymore. And now they have an amazing story to tell. And a horrible memory to look back to.

Hyuna walked down the the park, she woke up from her coma that she's been in for years and left the hospital. She walked down the park, walked below the cherry blossoms as she passed by. She leaned over the fence of a bridge. And looked out to the water.

She exhaled, she did it. They did it. She felt so relieved and relaxed. Not controlled. Yet she still misses Jonghyun. He was so nice and he help them through that moment. but then she saw somebody running towards her. She looked to her right and saw E'dawn running to her.

Hyuna bursted into tears as they hugged.

"I've missed you so much!" Mumbled E'dawn in her neck. They cried together.

They pulled away, as he wiped her tears and admired her eyes. The eyes he so dearly missed. And the person he so dearly missed.

As they kissed in the lips.

Something they haven't done in years...

~❤️💜~

Jungkook sat down on by the lake, the same lake in which Tae and him kissed.

He looked up at the full moon, he imagined the bunny he always saw in the full moon. He finally felt free. No voice. No whips. No controlling. And no Taeyong.

He finally felt free, he didn't feel lost.

He can finally begin.

Taehyung then sat next to him.

Tae knew he would be here.

he saw Jungkook and sat next to him. They both looked up at the full moon, Jungkook didn't realize the Tae had two sky lanterns. Tae handed one to Jungkook, as they lighten they up and threw them up to the night sky.

They looked at each other.

"We won~" whispered Tae. Kookie smiled sweetly and wrapped his arms around his waist.

They kissed in the lips

As Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

And enjoyed the Sky lanterns.

~The End~