Chapter 4 (Chiron's POV)

I by outside to get some fresh air, and to stretch my legs out a bit. You can't blame me. It has been an uneventful day, so my legs were getting cramped. The one eventful part of the day? When Poseidon showed up at my office, nearly in tears. My eyes widened when I saw the god there. I did what I would have done to a camper. I brought him inside to talk.

"What's the matter, Lord Poseidon?"

"Percy... Percy is gone. He went to the other side of the war, he'll be fighting against you all. It's Thomas' fault, but... I feel guilty. If it weren't for me, if I didn't have another going with a mortal, then Thomas wouldn't be here to get rid of Percy. Don't you see? It's all my fault! Tell me I'm wrong. Please, if I've ever meant anything to you, tell me that he'll come back. Please. I can't lose him. He's my favourite son, and he always will be."

Trying to keep all emotion out of my voice, I said

"Lord Poseidon, you know what Percy's fatal flaw is. It's loyalty. He'll come back. He won't be able to stop himself. No matter what, he is still going to stay loyal to you and Annabeth. because that's what Percy does. He stays loyal. Until the end."

Poseidon looks at me gratefully.

"Thank you, Chiron, for this words. For this, I will be in your debt. If you ever have a favor... Then ask me, and if it's in my power, then I will grant you that wish. I swear to you on Chaos."

" Lord Poseidon, why did you swear on-"

"Poseidon? Why did you swear on my name?" A voice boomed from the corner of the room, where a young woman stood.

"Lady Chaos!" He sounded surprised that she had made an appearance. "I just needed to keep this path. It felt right to swear on your name."

Chaos looked at him thoughtfully, then disappeared in a flash.

Poseidon looked at me.

"She's almost more of a Drama Queen than Zeus." I

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter? Make sure to comment and vote! I read all the comments and will be replying to a bunch of them! I also make dedications every so often!

Make sure to share this book with your friends! Bye I'll see you next time!