Chapter 17 (Percy's POV)

I still can't believe it. Like, why would they try and free the gods, when there's another traitor in their midst? I mean, I know that they didn't know, but still. Annabeth should've realised that. She's meant to be the Daughter of Athena. But... Meh. makes it easier for me.

"Percy?" Nico ran up to me.

"Yes Nico?"

"There's a revolt at the strawberry field. Clarisse and some others from Camp Jupiter are in it."

I suppressed a sigh. Can I not have a break?

"Fine, I'll go over and see whats going on. It shouldn't take too long."

"Thanks Perce."

Time skip to the strawberry fields bought to us by Chronos.

"What's going on in here!?" I yelled.

Everyone immediately quietened (spelling?) down.

"It was nothing, M'lord." Clarisse said, bowing.

"I don't believe you. I've just been told by my second in command, my best friend, that you're leading a rebellion, and you expect !e to believe you? Not a chance, Clarisse. Not a chance."

She paled, then knelt at my feet.

"Please, Lord Percy, have mercy. Don't have me killed."

"You won't be killed. That's for sure."

She sighed in relief.

"Thank you, M'lord. You are ev--"

I cut her off.

"You'll be fighting me instead."

Gasps could be heard all around. I smirked.

I raised my voice.

"If anyone else decides to rebel, you'll be in a fight to the death with me. Clarisse will only be in a fight until one of us in unconscious. If she knocks me out, then she goes free, along with one other person."

I looked at Clarisse where she was kneeling on the floor.

"Do we have a deal?"

She nodded.

"Speak."

"Yes Lord Percy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't kill me! I haven't been on my electronic lately, so I haven't been able to update. Sorry it's short, but writers block :(

Remember to vote and comment!
Criticism is appreciated as long as it's positive!

Peace out!

Hope you enjoyed!