Last chapter: Chapter 42 (Percy's POV)

The necklace is the thing you seek,
That's guarded by the mortals weak,
Too keep our current king in power,
You must survive the final hour,
5 Demigods must embark on this quest,
Or the rebellion will never rest.

The demigod daughter of the god of war,
Will break one of the final laws,
And the pit is where you must go,
Or you'll be caught by the monster below.

The son of Death alone knows the way,
And you'll find enemies in the day,
In which a leader will be killed,
And a field will run red, with blood been spilled.

•Joanne Maynard, daughter of Apollo,
•Zach Soffros, as the prophecy said,
•Isabella Lewis, daughter of Nemesis,
•Jonathan Ray, son of Victoria,
•Travis Stoll, son of Hermes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I flew over to Alaska, hoping that Reyna was here. I knew that this would be the most logical place. The good thing about being here is that I would still have my fighting abilities, even though my powers would be restricted.

I would only be able to run faster than normal, and control monsters. At least I wouldn't be attacked. But I was still worried.

With the blood of the gods in my veins, the blessing of Chaos wouldn't work, so that would put me at a major disadvantage. It also meant that Is liking be able to summon my swords.

I still have Riptide, and a crossbow on me, so I could do both ranged and melee combat.

I just hope it's enough.

I turned to Nico.

"Nico, I need you to go back to Olympus. Make sure that everything is run properly. When I return, I'll have Reyna with me." I told Nico.

"Okay Perce."

I dived through the barrier, feeling instantly weak as the Blessing of Chaos was pulled out of reach. I gritted my teeth, then forge towards the place I once went with Hazel and Frank: Hubbard Glacier.

It would make sense for Athena to camp there. Last time I was there, I noticed a crack in the wall, and then darkness. It was possible that Athena took Reyna down there.

She probably is down there. When I find Athena, I'm gonna fade her to the void. And she'll deserve it. Every bit of it.

I ran full speed towards the glacier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan's POV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Joanne bitch! I swear to fuck, I'm gonna kill her one day. I am the leader. Not her, not Zach. Me. And I'll prove it to the rest of the quest that I am to be taken seriously.

My mother picked to side with Percy.

I chose to go against.

My mother made the wrong choice.

I didn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joanne's POV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at Jonathan with suspicion. He's been acting really weird lately.

I mean, I know he's used to being the leader, and I know that  he's used to being the strongest one in the immediate area, so it's kind of normal about how he's acting, but... it is a bit different than normal.

I just hope he wasn't working with Athena. Percy mind messaged me in a dream and told me all about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the last chapter in this book guys. But I am going to be making a sequel, and I don't know if I'll make a sequel to the sequel.

But this is the end in this book, and thanks so much for all the reads. Really. I mean it.

Also sorry this chapter was short, I was a bit rushed while I was writing it, so... Yeah.

Remember to vote and comment!!! I will reply to a bunch of you guys!!!

Criticism is appreciated as long as it's positive!!!

Peace, love, goodbye!