Chapter 15 (Annabeth's POV)

I kept up with the other Campers as they walked into the strawberry fields.

"What's the plan?" I whispered to Will Solace, son of Apollo.

"We have to go into the Big House's basement, and free the gods. We'll do it tonight, because even though Nico will still be out taking the night shift, Reyna and Percy will be asleep. So it's not as likely that we'll get caught." He whispered back.

I nodded, then made my face blank, as Reyna walked past. She looked at me, and then walked off, because with a blank face, I looked like the rest of the Campers that were still effected by the brain washer. Some people had broken free of the slavery. If they didn't hide their expressions, they would be taken away to Percy. They were never seen again.

Nope, not happening today.

We had a small group of Campers that were no longer under Percy's control. As it was at the moment, we had in our group:

•Me, daughter of Athena

•Will Solace, son of Apollo

•Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus.

•Malcolm Pace, son of Athena.

•Madison Alac, daughter of Mars

•Connor Stoll, son of Hermes

•Jonathan Ray, son of Victoria

•Alexandra Stewart, son of Ceres

•Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares

•Isabella Lewis, daughter of Nemesis

•Liza Glode, daughter of Hephaestus

•Jack Hunt, son of Hecate

•Gen Lent, daughter of Aphrodite

(A/N: Please suggest weapons or forms of attack in the comments. The names in bold are the new characters).

However, we do get more every day, so our little Rebellion does get bigger. Slowly but surely, we are getting stronger. Hopefully, we will get enough members to actually defeat Percy. But that's a Big If.

Will was out main form of communication. Although his main ability is being a healer, he can also communicate with people using the sun's rays. Which can come in handy, but the only problem is that we can't communicate back to them.

Without saying, me and Malcolm are the ones who make plans for on the battlefield, as we are children of Athena. Duh.

Lisa is our main blacksmith, and is a relatively new addition to camp, but is a fire user like Leo. We have a small storage of materials in the forest, along with a very small forge with all the things that she needs, but is so small that bit blends into the background.

Thalia, as a huntress, has those little tent / bag things, so if we need to make a quick getaway, we have good and water to last us. As she is the daughter of Zeus, and has been trained by Artemis, she is out best fighter, but even so, I don't think thatched good enough to beat Percy himself.

Clarisse and Madison are also really good fighters, as they are children of Ares and Mars, so they are two of our main fighters as well.

Connor is a decent fighter, not as good as Thalia or the Area kids, but he is a force to e reckoned with. As Hermes is his dad, he so super quick, and has a pair of the flying shoes.

Jack, as the son of Hecate, would manipulate the Most of we needed to make a quick getaway. He would make it look like we ran in the opposite direction, and we would make a run for it.

Gen, as a daughter of Aphrodite, has one of the most important roles of all. But you shouldn't be surprised. One of her parents is the oldest god of all. Anyway, her role was to make sure that our expressions stayed clear. She could, temporarily, make our face features staying the same position. So whenever one of our faces started to show the slightest hint of emotion, she would make it seem like we are on Percy's side, when in reality, we weren't. Not in any way, shape, form or kind. Metaphorically, of course.

So anyway, that was our little vengeance club. Quite powerful, if you think about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

Remember to vote and comment on this chapter, and make sure to tell me what person should have what weapon. But make sure that you tell me in the comments, because the chat on my account doesn't work, unfortunately. I don't know why.

Anyway, this chapter is 735 words long! See yo next time, bye!!!!!!