Part 001

I woke up at the same time as usual, the alarm blaring as I groaned. It was another day of work, and having to deal with Hanahaki Disease on the job fucking sucked. Especially since the one your falling in love with is an Android. I've been working with RK800, and Lieutenant Hank Anderson. Hank and I have been some friends for years, and partners a couple of times. When you two got assigned the deviants case, you were both happy. But Hank wasn't the happiest to be working with Android since the incident with his son. I didn't have much of an opinion on androids. They just worked like us, and now, they are humans too.

I rubbed my eyes, feeling my stomach start to swing around. I coughed a bit, quickly standing up and running to the bathroom. I had ended up throwing up petals of dahlias. Blue petals came out of me, and then, just as usual, it stopped. I coughed a bit, a few more petals coming out. I pushed myself up, flushing my toilet and going into the mirror. My hair was in a messy bun, and my mouth covered in blood and some dahlias petals. I cleaned my face up, pulling out my phone once I did. I dialed Hank's number. I sat there, hearing it ring as I tapped my finger. And then finally, he answered. "(Y/N)? What's up? Your late," Hank said on the receiving end, and I sighed. "Yea I uh, got sick again this morning. I'm going to be a little late to work." "Well not much later than you already are. Now hurry at least, we don't want to worry Connor." Ah, Connor, the reason for my Hanahaki Disease.

I have been falling for Connor since the middle of the deviants case, and it wasn't as fast as usual. It was slow, and careful this time. I hated it. I wanted to just say it but I knew he'd never feel that way towards me. He's an Android, and he has never felt what it's like to be human. That was almost like a stab to the heart. "I'll be on my way soon, don't worry," I said, and hung up. Now I had to get ready, and work with Connor again. Having difficulty holding back coughing, but if I did in front of him, he'd know. He knows everything, but this, he didn't know. Unless he was lying to me about knowing. Who knows.

I walked out of the bathroom after showering, rubbing my face and started to get myself ready for work. I felt horrible, very horrible. Being as sick as I was, and refusing the surgery was a dumb. But I was too scared to never feel love again. I know I hate how it feels when you love someone, but they don't love you back. But the feeling of someone loving you back is just, amazing. And also, I know what you're thinking. 'Why an Android (Y/N)? Why not an actual person?' Trust me, heard enough of it from Hank. I just can't explain it without getting sick again, and I was already late enough. I can't get sick again.

I finished getting myself ready, putting on makeup and grabbing my badge. I head out the door, and drive to work. As I'm in the middle of driving, I started to get a call from an unknown number. I raised an eyebrow, answering it. "Hello, this is Lieutenant (L/N)." "(Y/N, it's Connor, I am using on of the police officers phones, there's been a case that has come up. Are you driving to the station right now?" I almost swerved off the road, feeling my stomach swing around. I had to keep the urge from coughing, I couldn't do that. Not now. "Yes, I just was about to get there. Do I need to meet you and Hank at the scene?" I asked, feeling the cough start to force itself out of me. "Yes, Lieutenant Anderson will send you the address," Connor said, and I pulled over my car on the side of the road. "I'll be there soon, don't lick any evidence," I hung up quickly, jumping out of my car and coughing hard onto some patch of grass. Dahlias spilled out, and blood did as well. I finished my coughing fit of flowers and blood, then sighed. I stood up, grabbing something from my car and wiping my face. I got back in, drinking some water and quickly looking at myself in the mirror.

I was getting sicker by the day, and I might just die from this. I had to stop, and fast.

A/N: gosh that was a kinda long chapter. i might not update these as much, due to the fact that most of the time I'm in highschool and I'm unable to be on my phone all the time. and I have a lot of homework. but I'm very excited about this story. and I hope you guys like it too. :)