Part 012

(3rd person POV)

Connor and Hank walked to the room, and before having to walk in, they were stopped by Dr. Rodgers. "Everything okay doctor?" Hank asked, and the doctor sighed. "(Y/N) has a very severe case of the hanahaki disease. I couldn't perform on it, but I was going to ask if you would allow me to remove it," Dr. Rodgers said and Hank almost looked shocked. He had to act as if he never know. "How bad is it?" He asked and Dr. Rodgers sighed. "She would only have a few months left to live," he said, and Hank sighed, so did Connor. Connor looked away, his LED turning red. "Can I wait until she wakes up? I want to ask her, please," Hank said, and Dr. Rodgers nodded. "Of course, just call me in when you get your decisions."

After the doctor walked away, and Connor and Hank walked into (Y/N)'s room. There she laid, her (H/L) (H/C) looking as neat as possible. She opened her eyes slowly, a small smile on forming on her face. "Hey guys.." her voice was dry, and raspy. Hank smiled to her. "Thank god you're alive," he said, and sat on a chair near her. "Of course, like I said, I'm always gonna here," she said, looking over to Connor. "Hey.. I'm sorry about probably scaring you," she said, and Connor shook his head, walking over to give her water. "Thanks Connor," she said, and Connor handed it to her. "Of course," he said, going to sit down next to Lieutenant Anderson.

"So," (Y/N) paused, turning her head to the pair. "What happened while I was out?" The two looked at each other, and sighed. "Well, basically, I tried to sleep, and Connor went through my shit again," she laughed a little, coughing a bit afterward. "Be careful there kid," Hank said and she smiled. "I know Hank, I know," she said. "So, we found out more information on your disease," Hank said and (Y/N) sighed. "Just listen to us. Please?" Connor asked, butting into the conversation. "You only have a few months to live. But, they offered surgery, and I just said I'd talk to you before," Hank said and (Y/N) raised an eyebrow. "I know, I said I don't want it, you know this Ha-" "But we have a complete cure to the disease," Hank said, and (Y/N) looked at them confused. "What.. what is it?"

Hank turned over to Connor, and so did (Y/N). "Connor.. you can't.." "But. I do, and. I think.. I think I love you, (Y/N)," Connor said, looking at her. "I get this.. warm, comforting feeling in my chest while being around you. It started after the revolution, and it's continued to grid since then. When.. when I found out you were sick, i was scared. I didn't want to lose you," Connor finished, and (Y/N) smiled for the first time since before the recent incidents. Hank smiled at both of them, and stood up. "I'm going to leave for the rest of this, don't do anything too nasty," he said, and (Y/N) tried to slap him but couldn't reach him. "I'm gonna kick your ass for that comment," (Y/N) called out, and Connor chuckled a little.

She waved her hand, inviting Connor to sit by her on the bed. He sat down, looking at her as she smiled. Her heart rate increased, and he could see it when he scanned her. "Does this mean the disease will finally go away?" Connor asked, and (Y/N) nodded. "I can't wait for it to go away," she said, looking at him in the eyes. (Y/N) couldn't wait, she had waited too long for this moment. And before she could rationalize what she was going to do, she leaned forward and kissed Connor. At first, Connor didn't understand, knowing that it wasn't in his programming. But then, he slowly got sense of what to do.

Connor kissed (Y/N) back, with passion. A lot of passion. (Y/N) pulled away for a quick second, looking at him. "Don't get me too worked up yet. I'm gonna be stuck here a few days Connor," she said, and he nodded. "My apologies, (Y/N)." She leaned in again, and kissed him once more. Her hand rested gently on his cheek, and his rest gently on her hip. The two stayed connected at the lips, their hands both on each other, just wishing to get closer.

As they were kissing, the footsteps of something started to come into the room. (Y/N) pulled away, and the pair looked at Hank. "Don't tell me you two just had robo sex," (Y/N) groaned, almost slapping Hank then and there. "I swear I'm gonna kill you one day Hank, and I mean it," she said, and he laughed a bit. "I didn't mean it kid, trust me," he said and she nodded. "Mmmhm, sure ya didn't," she said, and the two laughed a little. "So.. what does this mean for your disease, (Y/N/N)?" Connor asked, and she looked over at him. "I start to get better, and hopefully fast, day by day," She said, and Connor smiled genuinely again.

The three sat in the room together, laughing and talking about what (Y/N) saw when she was out.

As the night went on, it started to get late. Dr. Rodgers knocked at the door. "Visiting hours are over, but you guys are always welcome to come tomorrow," he said, and the two other guys nodded. "Thank you, dr. Rodgers," Hank said, and he nodded, walking off. "You told him I didn't want the surgery, rrrrright?" (Y/N) asked, smiling a little as she waited for the answer. "No shit, you don't need the surgery anymore," Hank said. "Yay, no more getting pressured about that," she said and Hank shook his head. "Sleep well tonight, okay kid?" He said, and she nodded. She reached her hand up, patting his head. "Tell sumo I love him and I miss him, please," (Y/N) said, Hank nodding. "I think he already knows," Hank said.

(Y/N) turned her attention to Connor, smiling as she waved Hank out of the room. "You seem to be smiling a lot, even due to your most recent situation," Connor said, and she shrugged. "I'm very happy, Connor," she said, and this time, before leaving, Connor leaned in.

And once again, their lips sealed shut.

A/N: HOLY FUCK GUYS! This took me forever to write, but right now, it is currently 3 am and I only slept 4 hours and I'm procrastinating on my math homework. And if you also think this book is coming to an end, not any time soon mateys. Now imma go feel bad cause I fell asleep with my friends on the phone, and couldn't wake up, but that's besides the point. Thanks for all the support you've shown the book everyone! Love y'all! 💕