Part 024

I walked out of the break room, coffee in hand. "Hey, what took you so long?" Hank asked as I walked out. "Uh, coffee machine almost broke," I lied, sitting down. Hank looked at me questionably, but then shrugged it off. "Well, I'm getting ready to go home, I think Connor's gonna come with," Hank said, and we both had looked over to Connor. "Sooo?" I asked, waiting for Connor's response. "I think it may be best if I went, you don't want any sort of distractions," Connor said. I nodded, waving to them as they walked out. Once I was left alone at the office, I got to my research.

I sat at the desk, almost all the lights at the station are off. I'm trying to find out if Daniel was on any sort of drugs, mainly red ice. I saw that his slate was clean, and I sat there confused. "What the fuck?" I muttered, and then I heard glass shatter. I raised my head, quickly sitting up and grabbing my gun. I slipped into my waistband and turned on my phone flashlight. I walked to the source of the sound, looking down to see glass shards by a broken window. 'Dear god' I thought, checking out the window for anything. I slowly made my way down the dark hall, keeping myself on high alert. When I got to the end of the hall, I saw nothing. I shrugged, turning around and starting to walk back to my desk again.

When I got out the dark hallway, I already had turned my phone flashlight off and put it away. I only pulled out my gun to check it, but then suddenly a arm wrapped around my body and a hand around my mouth. I tried to scream, struggling in the mans grasp. "I wouldn't do that Lieutenant (L/N) if you want to live," the voice said, and I immediately threw my head back. The man let go, and I turned around quickly to see Daniel Corso. "Daniel Corso," I said. "You shouldn't have gotten those files on me. Little too much information would've made you fine me," he said. I cocked my gun, holding it in my hand.

"Why did you kill him?" I asked, thinking of a plan to get myself out of this. "Michael knew too much, and now, so do you," Daniel said. He pulled out a knife, and I brought my gun up. "Don't move," I said. He laughed a small bit, then took a step forward. I pulled the trigger to my gun, but nothing came out. "Awe, someone seems to be out of bullets," he said, and kept walking towards me. I thought quick and swung the gun at his head, hitting him. He took a few steps back, and I took the opportunity to run. While running, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and I hit the ground.

I laid on my stomach in pain, trying to sit myself up. I felt the pain in my lower back get worse when I knew he pulled the knife out of me. I tried to turn myself over, seeing if I had a fighting chance anymore. "Oh come on (Y/N), you know you won't win," he said, towering over me. "Maybe I will," I groaned out, kicking his leg hard. It made him drop the knife, and fall down. I reached over and grabbed the knife. I forced myself up, no matter the pain, and I stabbed him in the neck. He gasped, his hand quickly going to his neck, before falling limp to the ground next to me. I dropped myself down back on the floor, grunting when my lower back hit the ground.

I pulled out my phone again, and I called 911. "911 what's your emergency?" The voice on other lined greeted me. "This is Lieutenant (L/N), I've been stabbed," I said, practically heaving on the ground, trying to just slow my breathing. "Where are you currently Lieutenant?" "Detroit police station," I said. "We are sending an ambulance," the voice said, and I hung up. "Why does this shit happen to me?" I muttered to myself as I called hank. "(Y/N)? Everything alright?" He asked as he picked up.

"Yea, everything's fine. Ya know, just, bleeding on the floor," I said in a calm voice, hearing Hank fucking shriek from the other end. "Damn hank! Your tea ready or something over there?!" I tried to yell, grunting as pain shot through my lower back again. "I called an ambulance, just meet me at the hospital," I then hung up, putting my phone in my pocket as my eyes tried to force themselves shut.

"Why does this always happen to me?" I questioned myself quietly, hearing sirens get louder as they got closer. My eyes got heavy, and soon, they had closed, making everything go black.

~hours later~

I sighed, opening my eyes and trying to take in my very, VERY white surroundings. "What the fuck..?" I muttered, my voice raspy and my throat dry. "Take it easy kid," Hank's voice said, and suddenly, all the memories of what happened came back. "So it wasn't a dream..?" I asked quietly, turning my head to look at him. He shook his head. I rubbed my eyes, yawning. "I can't feel any pain though." "They gave you some painkillers. Nothing was too severely damaged, so the recovery won't take forever," Hank explained, and I groaned a little. "Why am I always the one attack?" I muttered, this time out loud, to other people. "Its only happen twice." "Yea, that's too many times," I said.

I heard footsteps, and looked over as I thought the doctor came in. "Oh. Hey Connor," I said, trying to talk a little louder. "Hello (Y/N), how are you feeling? Your vitals seem to be finally stabilizing," he said. "I feel a little better," I said. "The doctor wanted me to come in and ask you about the disease he found while taking tests," At those words, my eyes widened.

"W-what?"

A/N: HIT OR MISS? I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH!? YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND I BET HE DOESNT KISS YA! MWAH! HE GO FIND ANOTHER GIRL AND HE WONT MISS YA! HE GO SKERT AND HIT THE DAB LIKE WIZ KALIFHA! (my current breakup rn)