Part 020

We pulled up to the Cyberlife tower, and I stared at in awe. The building was huge, and I completely forgot about that. "Jesus christ, this is going to take forever," I muttered. "Unless we can get the right information. Everyone clear on the plan?" Markus asked, and I nodded in response, so did everyone else. Markus and the others got into their uniforms, trying to blend into Cyberlife. I got my fake ID, and Hank got his. Hank and I walked in, walking up to the receptionist. "Hello, what can I do for you today?" She asked. "Just signing into work," I said, scanning my ID.

"Have a good day Miss Idealia," The Android spoke and I walked off. I made my way to the elevator, and Hank made his way to the door Markus and the others had to come in. When I walked in, a voice overhead asked me what floor I wanted to go to. "Floor 72, please," I said, and the doors closed. Then sent me off to floor 72. While I waited, i closed my eyes a little, remembering everything between me and Connor. It made me sick almost. I opened my eyes, looking to see what floor I was on. 'Floor 26' it read. I sighed. This elevator ride was going to take forever.

Once the elevator made it to floor 72, the doors opened. I walked out, seeing Markus and North standing by the models. "Where's Hank?" I asked, walking over to where they had the big memory file for Connor. "He's getting Josh and Simon in," Markus said, and I looked at the big screen. "So, is this it?" I asked, and Markus nodded. "I'll hack into it, then you need to find the memory it all started from, and delete until before he was shot. He at least needs to remember what happened to him," Markus explained, and I nodded. Markus placed his hand on the control panel, his skin disappearing just from his hand. I looked around a bit, seeing all the other models of RK800. It made me sick.

"Got it," Markus said, and I nodded. "I'll keep a look out for Josh and Simon, you watch for any guards," North said, and Markus nodded in agreement. They both walked off, and I went back to looking at all the memories. There were so many, but there was one when he had carried me to my bed. He dresses himself into pajamas, and before closing his eyes, I hear, "I love you (Y/N)." My heart skipped a beat, and I swallowed down the lump already swelling in my throat. I turned the dial back a little more, seeing more memories of us. We tried giving Sumo a bath when I was recovering, and obviously, it didn't work. I chuckled a bit, seeing us both getting splashed and laughing.

I turned the dial back to before the warehouse where I was shot, a tear rolling down my face. I held back a sob, seeing me run off after fighting with Connor when he found out I was sick. I went back just a little more, to a few weeks after the revolution. I searched his software around that time. This was before I was shot. I swallowed, a sob forcing out of me almost. Everything went silent, when I clicked had started to clip away the memories of his deviancy. I then stopped at when we went into the house, and I looked up one last time. "I love you too Connor," I muttered, and clicked delete.

When everything came back to me, the noises, I heard a gunshot. I turned around quickly, seeing two guards fighting with Markus. I ran over, pulling out my gun. I slammed one of the guards with my elbow, and cocked my gun, quickly setting off the trigger and shooting him in the head. I threw the gun to Markus, and he caught it, shooting the guard fighting with him. "We better not get caught," I said, and he nodded. He handed me my gun back, and looked at my tear stained face. "I'm so sorry (Y/N), I didn't want to have to do this," he said. "Let's just get his memory uploaded to another version, and get him out of here," I said, walking over to the huge computer. I tapped a couple things, hardly knowing what I was doing, then clicked the 'upload memory' button. I stood there, looking back at Markus.

Now we just had to wait until one of the Connor's woke up. I looked over at the other door, where Josh, Hank, Simon, and North all came back in. "Did you do it?" Hank asked. I nodded. "Now we just wait until his memory is uploaded to one of these Connor's," I said to Hank. We all turned around, looking at them. "He said 'I love you' to me.." I whispered, only having Hank hear. "I never got to say it back before he died," I choked out, another sob starting to force its way out of me. Hank wrapped an arm around me. "It's alright, I know how that can feel. But deep down inside, with everything you two did together, he knew you loved him back," Hank explained, and I nodded, leaning into him. I wiped away my tears, looking up to see one of the Connor's blink. He's awake.

"Hank? (Y/N)? What are you two doing here? And with Markus, and a few other people from Jericho?" Connor asked, and we all exchanged looks. "We'll explain in the car, you've got to come home with us," Hank said, and Connor nodded. "I died again, didn't I?" He asked, and I nodded a bit. "But we knew you'd come back," I said, holding back the horrific sob that wanted to come out. "Let's go home," I said, and Connor nodded. We all started to walk out, and I just looked at Connor a little bit. I wanted to reach for his hand, and hold it. But those memories were gone. All gone.

A/N: WELL YOU GUYS CAN HATE ME NOW! I HURT MY THUMBS WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO LIKE! YEP! HERE YALL GO!!