Part 006

He saw. And now. He knows.

I stopped puking, coughing the rest out as Hank had started waking from the noise. Now I had Gavin, Hank, and Connor surrounding me on the ground. "(Y/N/N)!? Are you alright?" Hank said in a panic as he noticed me, getting up and bending down to me. "Hanahaki Disease, that's what it is," Connor said, and I looked up to him as I finished the rest of puking. Gavin handed me a tissue, and I nodded a 'thank you' to him. "I'm gonna leave you all to deal with this lovely love problem," Gavin said, walking away as we looked at Connor.

"Hank, I'm gonna talk to Connor alone, clean off your face," I said, and Hank nodded but paused. "What do you mean clean my face off?" "You'll see, go," I said, standing up and looking at Connor. Hank walked away to the bathroom, and Connor looked back to me. "Who is the person?" Connor asked and I sighed. I just looked him in the eyes and blurred out, "you." The look on his face changed, not in a bad way. But a very surprised face. And that was odd. He never would have been surprised if he never had.. felt. "Why so surprised?" I asked, trying to laugh it off.

"But, why?" Connor asked, taking a step towards me. I sighed. "I don't know Connor. You're kind, and funny, hot, and all these great things. You have a wonderful smile and just so many other things," I said, rubbing my face. "Plus how are your surprised? You can't even feel. You're.. you're just a machine.." I muttered the last sentence, looking away because I couldn't bear to look at him. "I.. I don't know," he said, and I shook my head. "Damn, why do I try? Why do I fucking try..?" I muttered, turning away and crossing my arms. "You're never gonna feel anything for me, so I might as well die from this damn disease!" I yelled, chuckling to myself a bit.

"(Y/N), please.. don't say that.." Connor said, and I glanced up at him. "Why not? Okay, just, why not?" I said, almost freaking out as I paced back and forth. "I.." Connor stuttered, turning away himself. "I don't know.." he muttered, and I just let out another laugh. It was painful. "I don't understand. I really don't understand.." "(Y/N)? Connor? Is everything alright?" Hank's voice came back from the hallway near the men's bathroom. We both looked to him, and I just shook my head. "He knows.." I said, and Hank sighed. "Son of a bitch."

Now we all sat in the room, silence there as the night continued on. We just all ran out of things to say. The shock. The fear. The shit that had all been found out. Anything just, was already out of minds already. I couldn't just keep standing there. Knowing that he knows now, I can't be in the same room. After we all stood in the same places, frozen and in silence, I ran to my desk and grabbed my bags.

"(Y/N), stay.." Hank said, and I shook my head. "I'm sorry hank. Hope to see you guys soon," I said, swinging my bag over my shoulder and leaving. I didn't look at anyone else as I left, I just got out of there as fast as I could. When I got outside the door, there was Gavin, smoking as he leaned on the wall. "Hey! (Y/N)!" He yelled at to me as he noticed me walking away. "I'm going home Gavin!" I yelled back, pulling out my keys as I reached my car. I unlocked the car, but I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Let me guess, he knows?" He asked and I just rolled my eyes, looking at him.

"No shit man, he does," I paused, knowing I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. "I need to leave. Please?" I finished, and Gavin just sighed. "Guess I'll see you tomorrow," he said and I nodded, getting in my car and driving off. I was just glad I could get home fast, being in my own car that doesn't self drive. The second I got home, I got out of my car fast, and ran into the house. I slammed the door shut, and I started sobbing, leaning my back on the door. I let the crys out. They echoed in my empty, dark house.

"I'm a fucking idiot."

A/N: HEY GUYS, so, this was a hella sad chapter, but I didn't have power for more than 24 hours, so I'm sorry i couldn't publish any sooner. Y'all are great for somehow reading this. Thanks m8's!