Taking A Break

Hi guys, so, basically, I'm going to take a break from writing the story for a while. Currently I'm stuck in some friend drama and stressed over the testing and homework I'm slammed with. I'm half way through my first semester, and it's a lot of pressure on me. And I have a lot of missing assignments, meaning I could be grounded soon. So, I'm going to take some time to create ideas, catch up with my homework, and start studying more on these tests.

Recently too, I'm also hitting a very low point in my mental health. It's been a constant struggle, and I can't keep trying to get myself to upload chapters every day when I can't even start them. The recent last chapter sucked so bad was because I was running out of ideas, and I pushed myself so hard I was up at 12 am doing my math homework. Which, in my case, IS THE WORST THING EVER! So, once everything clears up, I am going to come back and give you guys more chapters, I promise!

For now, I just really needed a mental health and school break. I hope y'all understand, and I hope you guys aren't mad at me either. Cause if you are, I'm sorry. But really, I needed some time to myself. Thank you guys for all the support, and I will see you all in time! Have a good day! 💕 and enjoy the lowkey bad photo of me :)