Part 018

A/N: immmm BACKKKKKKK! Okay, so, I've been feeling like everything has been clearing up. So yayy! These chapters will come mostly every day, I hope, lol. Love y'all!

"Welcome home, Markus."

When the voice has greeted Markus, I turned around. "Welcome back Markus," Carl greeted, and Carl waved to him. "It's been a while Carl. You seem to have some visitors," Markus said. Hank and I looked at him, waving a bit. Markus walked over, holding out his hand. I took his hand, shaking it. "I've heard about you, you're Markus. I'm (Y/N)," I introduce myself, giving him the best smile I could, even in this time of pain. "It's wonderful to finally meet you (Y/N), I've heard very dear about you," Markus said, and let's go of my hand. He then introduces himself to Hank. "Nice to see you again, Hank," Markus said. "I haven't seen you since the revolution, how's Jericho?" Hank asked as I looked at them. "Jericho is working just fine, peace is starting to go around the US now," Markus said.

"Markus, we need some information, and maybe even a favor," I spoke up, the attention of everyone turning to me. "What might that be?" Markus asked. I looked to Hank, a face filled with worry. He looked back, mouthing, 'it's okay.' I nodded a little, looking back to Markus. "Connor never had become a deviant, as far as you knew. Around the middle of the revolution, I had gotten sick with Hanahaki Disease, and it was killing me. Faster than ever before," I paused, taking in a deep breath. "When I had gotten kidnapped during one of our murder cases, I was in the hospital for getting shot. That's where Connor had, said how he felt. Weeks later.." I paused again, seeing the memories of what happened flash back.

The sound of the gunshot ringing in my head.

"Connor was shot on a mission by an android, and we don't think we will get him back this time, due to the fact that he's deviant," Hank finished for me, and Markus looked at me with a sad look. "I do have a solution to being able to get Connor back, but.." Markus paused, making me look at him, my facial expression filled with worry. "It could mean that (Y/N) will end up getting sick again," he said. I shivered, a cool breeze going up my back. "I can go to the Cyberlife tower, and find where all the Connor prototypes are, and his older memories. And all this, I'm going to have to erase him memory from when he admitted to being deviant," Markus finished. The old, familiar feeling filled my stomach. Flowers. Petals.

Not again.

"Does that mean, Connor could never end up loving me again?" I asked, my voice practically shaking. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)," Markus apologized, and I took in a deep breath. "I'm going to come with. I've been to the tower many times. I know where it is," I said. "(Y/N), that's suicide! You can't go in there," Hank defended, and I looked back at him. "I'm not going alone, Hank. I'll have some androids from Jericho help, and you. Please?" I asked, giving him a small smile. "I'll just make sure you don't get yourself killed. Can't lose another friend," he said. I nodded a little, and looked over to Carl. "Carl, it was wonderful to see you again," I said, bending down and giving him a hug. He hugged me back. "I'm always here for you, kiddo," he said, and we let go of each other. "I'll come visit more often, stay healthy, please," I said, and he nodded. "I'll stay as healthy as I can get," he said. I chuckled a bit, then looked to Markus.

"Where do we start?" I asked him.

Sitting in Hank's car, I tapped on the window. I couldn't get the thought out of my head that Connor would have to stop loving me. And if he could ever love me again, impossible almost. "You feeling okay enough for this?" Hank asked, and I looked at him, nodding. "Yea just, I'm afraid to get sick again. To have to know that Connor will find out at a point again. That this time, maybe I might actually-" "Woah woah woah, hey! (Y/N/N), slow your role. You aren't going to die. If the disease gets to bad, maybe it's time to actually try the surgery," Hank offered. "But I don't want that. I can't deal with that. The thought of never feeling the warm feeling in my chest, my stomach churning by just someone's laugh. The feeling of happiness," I muttered the last sentence, and Hank sighed. "I can't lose my family again," Hank said, and I sighed.

"I know Hank. But. Let me make my decision. In time, of course," I said, and he nodded. "Alright, but don't make it last minute like every choice," I nudged him at that comment, us both letting out a laugh. "You do the same, I took it after you," I backed myself up. "What's that supposed to mean? That I'm a bad influence?" He asked. "Nope, you're a great influence," I said, laying back in my seat. "Wake me up when we reach Jericho," I said, closing my eyes as I leaned my head back. "Don't snore this time, it annoys me." "You got it old man," I said, smiling a little. "God, your humor has not changed a bit," Hank said. "But of course, why would it?" I asked, using a proper sorta voice. He chuckled. "Get some rest kid, we have a long mission ahead of us," Hank said. I nodded, closing my eyes once again and curling up to myself a little. I kept myself warm, and started to doze off.

"Connor?"

A/N: WOW WHAT A NOTE TO LEAVE IT ON, AND IM BACK BITCHES! I went through something very rough, and I am finally back and doing well. So it's wonderful to see you all again, and daily updates may be scarce but, yep!