Part 014

I laid in Hank's bed, watching tv as I waited for the rest of the flowers and petals to come up. I knew after that I'd have to get rid of them all as I got better, and it still made me disgusted. It wasn't the best feeling at all. While deciding to binge watch Supernatural on Netflix, knowing that the show had ended around the time I was 17, I still had a big love for it. I had gotten to the 12th season about two weeks in, realizing how sad that was.

As I laid there, my phone had started to ring. I looked at it. It was my mother. I groaned, only knowing that Jeffery told my mom what happened. She was going to be extremely pissed and worried. I was not prepared. I clicked the answer button, putting the phone up to my ear. "Hi mom," I greeted, waiting for her to almost yell at me on the other end. "(Y/N)! Are you alright?! Jeffery told me you had gotten shot, and kidnapped as well! How badly hurt are you!? Are you st-" "Mom, I'm alright. I got shot in the abdomen, and they removed the bullet safely. I'm gonna be off my feet for some time. I'm staying at Lieutenant Anderson's until I'm better," I informed her, pausing the tv finally after I answered the call.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did I have to find out from your captain?" "I just got out of the hospital, I've only been here for about 2 days," I said and I heard her sigh. "(Y/N), you need to tell me these things. I was worried sick for you. Do I need to come down to Detroit?" She asked, and I almost immediately answered, "no. No it's fine. I'm being taken care of. Don't worry." I love my mom, but I didn't need her to come down to Detroit. She's very old, and something bad could happen to her. And I didn't want here down here while I still was sick. "Okay honey, but I will be calling a lot more to check on you," She said.

I nodded, though she couldn't see. "Yes mom," I said. "I've got to go, but I'll text you, alright?" I asked, waiting for her response. I was kinda anticipating hanging up right now. But I couldn't. "Okay, I will. Take care. And please talk to me more," she said. "I love you mom," I said, and she responded, "love you too." I hung up, putting my phone down as I leaned my head back. "Your mother seems to have missed you," I heard a familiar voice at the door, and I looked over. "What are you doing home Connor? I thought you had a case with Hank," I said, and he walked into the room. "The case ended earlier than we thought, and Hank offered to work on the paperwork." Connor said. "You mean, hand it all to Gavin and come home soon?" I asked, giggling a bit. He shut the door behind him, and laid down on the bed.

"Yes. Maybe. But it could also mean some more alone time," he said, and I raised an eyebrow. "What are you suggesting Connor?" I asked, grinning a bit as my face became red. "It's under the lines of, not safe for work," Connor said, and I almost laughed. "Oh yea? Show me what you got," I said, and his lips were connected to mine immediately. We kissed, the kiss becoming more passionate every few seconds. And that time, was great. I never wanted to forget this.

An hour later..

I laid against Connors naked chest, his arms wrapped around me. "Didn't know you knew how to do that," I said, and he looked at me. "Like I've said before, never underestimate me (Y/N)," he said. I grinned a bit, kissing him on the cheek gently. "We still need to be careful with your injury, I don't want you to get more hurt and have to be down for even longer," Connor said. "I'm going to be okay, I promise you, and it's only been a couple of weeks. I'm getting better," I said.

We laid there, so close to each other, that I felt safe. I started to almost fall asleep, curled up onto him, until we heard the door open. "Connor! (Y/N)! I'm back!" Hank yelled, coming into the house. I wanted to quickly sit up, but I had to be careful. "Coming Lieutenant!" Connor yelled back, getting himself up and grabbing his clothes. Connor threw me mine and I mouthed a 'thank you' before he left the room.

A/N: OKAY SO, I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT, AND I DIDNT WANT TO REALLY T R Y, SO THERE! Also yes this chapter was delayed cause I was doing stuff with people so. And thanks for all the support you guys have given me, it means so much! Happy reading!! 💖💕