Part 034

I jumped awake, screaming as I looked around. That entire day, it was a nightmare. Wait. I'm on my couch. Hank looked at me, and Connor had woken up. That day never happened? "(Y/N), you alright? What happened?" Hank asked, standing up from his chair. "I had some," I paused, and chuckled. "Some weird dream," I said. Hank shruggred, then grinned. A very devious smile. I raised an eyebrow, and suddenly-

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" I heard Hank yell, trying to get my senses back. What happened? I felt Hank trying to help me up. "Where's Connor?" "Gavin is working on turning him back on again," he said, and now I was sitting. And I'm on the floor. I'm not near my desk. "What about Nines?" "You don't remember?" Hank asked, and I shook my head. "No."

My head hurts. I'm bleeding. What had happened. What is even happening? "Connor's back, whoever Nines was, he's out," Gavin's voice stared to grow louder as he walked over to us. I felt fear. I looked around for a second. "(Y/N), you're awake. How do you feel?" He asked. "Confused. What happened?"

"(Y/N)! Now!" Hank yelled, and I started to put it all the coding as quick as I could. "I can't seem to get out whatever is inside Connor's head!" I yelled back, doing the same coding, and different coding. Over and over. I stopped, seeing that the code was taken in. I got it. "I got it!" I yelled, and I looked at the android that was next to me. He used to be sitting, now he's standing. "Connor?" I asked. "You can't get rid of me no matter what, Connor's gone, (Y/N)," Nines has said, and I went to go hit him. It was an outburst. And suddenly, my head collided with my desk.

"Well, we got Connor back. Seems you managed to knock out the virus inside his head well," Gavin said. I nodded. "We should see if you have a concussion, that's probably why you're confused. You did hit your head pretty hard," Hank said, and I nodded again. "Can I see Connor?" I muttered, looking to either one of them. My brain felt like it was moving around my skull. The light was so bright. I'm so confused. What's going on?

"Morning beautiful!" My boyfriend greeted, wrapping his arms around me. "Hey babe," I said, smiling. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and peeked over to my computer. "You still didn't finish your homework?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, closing my chrome book. "Okay, I was up doing a paper last night, I never got time to start on my other homework. And my meds kinda wanted to put me to sleep," I defended myself as I put my chrome book away. (TRUE STORY I ACTUALLY WAS UP ALL NIGHT BECAUSE IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FINISH MY PAPER, AND MY MEDS WERE LIKE S L E E P, OMAY)

He unwrapped his arms, and helped my get my backpack on. "Let's get to class. You got to work on that video," He said. I nodded, and our hands interlocked. We started to walk down the hall, and more of our friends joined us. He had to go to bio, and I had to get to English. I stopped by my class with him, and I gave him a kiss. Then we said goodbye and I went to class.

I sighed as the doctor only ruled out a minor concussion, so I had to be cautious. I agreed, and I went back to my house, with Hank and Gavin, even Connor. Or was it Connor? Can I even remember? "Damnit," I groaned as I plopped onto my couch. "What's got you all worked up?" "I can't remember. I can't remember what happened. I last remember the door opening, and poof I'm on the floor bleeding," I wanted to yell, but it put too much strain on my head.

How much more can I just say I'm confused? I don't understand. I need to understand. I need to remember. What happened? What did Connor do? Is that even Connor? I can't. I'm getting a headache from this. "Hey, uh, Hank," I started, trying to ignore the sudden feeling of my head wanting to explode. "Yes?" He asked, kneeling near me. "Can you get me some hot chocolate and ibuprofen?" The normal remedy for my headaches. But this didn't feel like a normal headache. This was so much worse.

I don't know what's going on. I keep saying that to myself to much. I just have to understand. Am I still sick? Am I alive? Or am I dead? Wait. No. I can't think about that. No. I sighed, rubbing my face while Hank made the hot chocolate. I just hoped to remember soon. Hank gave me the hot chocolate, and I thanked him, drinking my hot chocolate. It felt nice.

"I think I remember some. But. Not all of it. I remember programming. Then, I turned around, and there was Connor. But. It wasn't Connor," I said. The two gave me a very confused look. "Before I hit my head, Connor said 'you'll never get rid of me.'" I explained, and the two still were quiet. "I sound crazy don't I?" I asked. They shook their heads. "No, I mean, you kinda may be right," Gavin said, and I shrugged.

"Wait. I'm still sick, right? I'm not just delusional?" I asked, and Hank nodded. "Sadly, yes. Wish you weren't sick," he said. I shrugged again. "I'm sorry, I wish I wasn't either."

It still felt like a dream. I knew it wasn't. And now, I'm sick. Even more sick. Was it Connor? Or was it Nines? These stupid questions made my head hurt. I want to never get out of bed. But they need me to get up. I just covered my head, and let myself think. Then, a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I tried to call out from under the pillow. Didn't work well.

"It's Connor," I sat up as the voice came into my room. "C-Connor? Not.. not Nines?" I stuttered, trying not to be scared. He shook his head. "It's Connor," he said. I sighed in relief. Maybe it really was Connor.

A/N: IF YOURE CONFUSED, THIS WILL ALL MAKE SENSE NEAR THE END! I SWEAR! Also, I'm hello proud of this book lately, like omg. Also, have Bryan cause I forgot to upload last night lololol.  Btw, have a great day y'all! 💕