Part 025

I felt myself freeze, looking at Hank. "W-what disease?" I stuttered, looking to Connor this time. "Your doctor said you are infected with the Hanahaki disease. You know what that is, right?" Connor asked, and I sighed. "Yes. I do," I said, feeling my throat dry up more than when I woke up. "How bad did the doctor say it was?" Hank asked, and I put my face in my hands. "No hank, not again, I don't want to know," I said. "(Y/N)-" "No! Please, I just want some rest," I muttered, laying back. Hank sighed, standing up.

"I'll let you sleep, I'll call your mom and tell her what happened," Hank said and walked out with Connor. I sighed, pulling out my phone. I dialed (Y/BF/N)'s (that means your best friends name) number. "(Y/N)! I haven't heard from you in weeks! I heard about what happened at work, Hank had messaged me. Are you alright?" He/She asked. "No. Every since Connor came back, we had to reset his damn memory and then now he knows I'm sick once again! And you know I'm sick with this over him!" I almost yelled, starting to cough from straining myself.

"Hey hey, (Y/N) calm down. You're sick again?" (Y/BF/N) said, and I shook my head. "Yes. After he lost his memory of everything, when he was deviant, all that, I got sick again. And now he's not deviant at all. And I'm sick. And for gods sake I was stabbed," I said as I closed my eyes a bit. "Do you know how bad it is?" "Stage one. Just small things making the petals come out," I said. I heard (Y/BF/N) sigh from the other side. "Okay. You know what. I'm flying into Detroit," I almost wheezed, forcing myself to sit up. "What are you even going to do here?" "Help you take care of this. And analyze Connor. You forget I'm not as dumb as Gavin," he/she said.

I let out a small laugh. "Oh my, Gavin will not like you in town," I said, slowly laying myself back down. "Oh trust me, that boy can suck it," He/she said. I tried to not start laughing loud. "Alright, Alright, I'll be in town within the next few days," he/she said, and I nodded. "Okay. Be safe please," I said. I then hung up, and put my pulled up my messages. I found Gavin's contact from years ago. I sent him a message, saying, 'yo Gav, you aren't going to like who's coming to Detroit.' I put my phone down, turning to my side. I just waited for a message.

Suddenly, my phone chimed. I pulled out my phone again.

Gav: 'oh god, who could it be?'

(Y/N/N): '(Y/BF/N)'

Gav: 'WHAT THE HELL!? THAT GIRL/BOY HAS TOO MUCH ENERGY AND I HAVENT SEEM THEM IN YEARS! NOT SINCE AROUND WHATEVER HAPPENED WITH YOU TWO!'

(Y/N/N): 'you mean when we pranked you so bad, you kinda like, almost murdered us?'

Gav: 'don't talk about it, please'

(Y/N/N): 'Gav, calm down. I didn't think it screwed with you that bad.'

Gav: 'i know, and I'm sorry you had to hear me scream like that.'

(Y/N/N): 'like a 13 year old girl going through puberty?'

Gav: 'how about we talk about something else, how's working late?'

(Y/N/N): 'actually....'

Gav: 'oh my god, where are you?'

(Y/N/N): 'hospital. Stabbed in the back by Daniel himself.'

Gav: 'what floor and room? I'll bring you subway.'

(Y/N/N): 'Floor 6 room 124, And please, also get me a cookie too. Pleaseeee'

Gav: 'I never missed spending money on you'

(Y/N/N): 'a little bit'

Gav: 'I'll see you soon'

(Y/N/N): 'alright'

I put my phone down, smiling a small bit. I missed back when we were actually friends, and I could talk to him about everything. After he had his surgery, and changed, we had broken apart from friends. And that's when (Y/BF/N) moved away. When I finally talked to him again, it was better. I put my phone next to me, and curled up, closing my eyes. I was very tired, and finally needed to rest.

"Gavin fucking Reed, get out of your damn bed!" I yelled, hitting him with a pillow. "Ow! How did you get into my house!?" "Key, dumbass, you gave it to me a week ago," I said. Gavin groaned, and (Y/BF/N) came up behind me with a grin. "Oh Gavin, get up. Hank is already pissed enough that not at work. You know how Hank's been with his pregnant girlfriend. He's so not ready to be a father," I said. Gavin whined, and sat up. "Fine, But I don't want (Y/BF/N) seeing my legs," Gavin said. "Wait, why?" He/She asked. "I shaved them, and he hates how clean they are." "You did not!" "THIS IS NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION, ILL GO TO WORK LATE, GET THERE ALREADY!" Gavin yelled over us, and I laughed a bit. "See ya Gav," we said in unison, and both started walking out.

"You and Gavin used to be close friends.." Connor's voice came from the door, and I sighed. "Yes. How'd you know?" I asked, turning around. "Hank had told me. He's sitting in the waiting room. He couldn't bear to leave," Connor said, and sat at the edge of my bed. I sat up, looking at him. "What had happened to make you guys break apart as friends?" "He lost someone, very dear. He had gotten sick and then, got the surgery. He hadn't been the same, so we drifted," I explained, looking away.

"Who caused your disease, (Y/N)?" Connor asked in a quiet, calm voice. "I don't want to say. Okay?" I said, looking away. "I thought you could trust me with anything." "Well, not this. Not even Hank knows." I said. I felt Connor's hands gently grab mine, making me look at him as I blushed. "If you want to talk about it, I'm here. Please rest," Connor said, letting my hands go and standing up. "Alright. Night Connor." "Night (Y/N)."

A/N: MAYBE ILL BE TRACER! IM ALREADY TRACER! WHAT ABOUT WIDOWMAKER!? IM ALREADY WIDOWMAKER! THEN ILL BE BASTON! NERF BASTON! YOUR AS A WINSTON!? IM ALREADY WINSTON! WHAT ABOUT GENGI!? IM ALREADY GENGI!! THEN ILL BE MCCREE! I ALREADY CHOOSE MCCREE! I'm so sorry :(