Boys Will Be Boys

Jermaine

   Dinner was great

Dinner was great. The only person who didn't make it was Joseph. He was always off doing some type of "business" during dinner time. We liked it better without him there anyway.

We were all helping mother clear the table, wash the dishes, and put away leftovers. I couldn't help but to keep looking at Lilly. The way she walked and swayed her hips with such confidence and sex appeal had me burning inside. You wouldn't believe how much a year could change someone. I wondered if she still had a crush on me. I know she caught me watching her a few times. I was doing it on purpose. She'd just smile and blush or give me a cute little nudge. She 16 and I'm 19. Is that considered wrong? Or is the fact that I'm married to Hazel Gordy the only thing wrong with this situation?

Everyone finished helping mother, accepted her 'thank you' and went their separate ways. I bit my lip and I waited for Mike to not be paying attention. Which was hard because he was always paying attention to Lilly. When he turned his back to open the fridge, I pulled her through the dining room, down the hall, and into the basement. This is were I always entertain the ladies.

She looked puzzled but then she smiled.

"What are you doing Jermaine?" She asked softly.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you is all." I responded with a smirk.

She blushed and looked around at the tv, couches, and games that were scattered around. I sat down and patted my lap.

"You want me to sit... on your lap?" She asked with a laugh.

"Why not?" I responded while turning the tv on, hoping to make a move before Mike sniffed out her whereabouts like a bloodhound.

She walked over to me with a look of 'I know what you're doing.' And I could tell she never lost feelings for me. She stood over me and looked at me with curiosity.

"I don't think your wife would like me sitting on your lap." She crossed her arms.

I smiled at her obvious jealousy and pulled her down to make her sit on my lap.

"Let's not talk about that." I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. She's so sexy, I couldn't help how my body was feeling.

She blushed and looked to see what was on tv. But soon got distracted.

"Jermaine...?"

"Yeah?" I asked looking back into her beautiful caramel eyes with lust and infatuation.

"You might want to put that thing away before you get us in trouble." She said with a slight smirk.

Innocence (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara