What's Wrong With You?

Michael

   Cynthia came and grabbed my hand in the second attempt to get me sitting on the bed with them

   Cynthia came and grabbed my hand in the second attempt to get me sitting on the bed with them. I bit the inside of my cheek as my mind went through a million thoughts about what to say and do with two girls in my room right now. Mother would be so disappointed in me. I'd hoped she find one of the girls, fuss at Jermaine, and kick them all out. But this house is so big, that was a far fetched thought that was very unlikely.

"Michael..." Michelle put her hand on my leg snapping me out of my thoughts. I blushed and looked at her hand.

"Mhm?" I responded, feeling like a cat really did have my tongue.

"What's on your mind?" Michelle asked. She started slowly rubbing her hand in circular motions on my leg, close to my knee.

"I um... I-I..." my body was burning and the nerves overcame me so much that I could barely get a word out.

"Do you want us to help you relax?" Cynthia asked in a soft tone, rubbing my back. I really did need to relax so I thought I'd see what she meant by that.

"I-I'd like that..." I responded barely above a whisper.

    Cynthia smiled and kissed my cheek. That didn't relax me at all. It actually made me more embarrassed. Michelle crawled on the bed and stood on her knees behind me in a position that was easy for her to start massaging my shoulders. It actually did feel good. I sighed hoping this was as far as it'd go but I know I was fooling myself by thinking that.

"You like that?" Michelle whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

   I couldn't do much but slowly nod my head. I felt lips on my cheek again but this time the kisses trailed from my burning cheek down to my neck. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. I had butterflies in my stomach and I felt like I was frozen.

"Michael...?" I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Cynthia. "Do you want to lay down? So we can really help you relax?"

'Just let them do allll the work.'

   Jermaine was definitely the little devil on my shoulder telling me to go with it. I hesitated for a second then nodded. Michelle moved from behind me and gently pushed me down on my bed. My legs were still hanging off the bed and there was one girl on each side of me. They looked at each other like they were talking in their heads about what to do to me. This made me wonder how long they'd known each other.

   Michelle leaned over me making me look her in the eyes. I knew she was about to kiss me which made my hands sweat. She kissed my cheek and trailed kisses over till she reached my mouth. She softly kissed my lips. I felt all the passion like she'd been waiting to kiss me her whole life. Her lips were coated with sticky lip gloss, which I didn't like but I didn't stop her kiss until I felt someone messing with my belt buckle. This made me jolt up and accidentally headbutt Michelle.