My Angel.

Lilly

Lilly

Everyone had left the party around 11. Randy and I were in the living room. I was taking cups and dishes into the kitchen for Mama K to wash. Randy was just sitting on the couch biting his lip as he watched my every move. I stopped and looked at him with a smirk.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked lowly while blushing.

He slowly released his lip from his teeth's harsh grip and smiled. "Because you're gorgeous."

I smiled and rolled my eyes as I gathered the last of the dishes.

"Are you gonna open your gifts?"

I bit my lip nervously as I'd completely forgot about the array of shiny gifts sitting on the table in the far corner of the room.

I slowly nodded as he got up and limped on his crutches to a chair near all the gifts. I followed as I took a seat close by. He handed me gifts as I opened them one by one, revealing my childlike expression as if it's Christmas morning. I soon was opening boxes containing colorful fluffy socks I loved wearing so much, cute shirts that's definitely my style, perfume, scarves, and jewelry. I blushed the entire time as he just smiled at me. Soon the gifts came to an end.

He gave a puzzled look as he pulled out an arrangement of pink Lily flowers. I squealed as I grabbed them from his hands and took a whiff. "Oh they're beautiful Randy." I blushed as I scanned over the flowers.

"Lilly i didn-..."

"Just stop. You've said enough. Thank you so much... for all of this. It was a great night." I kissed him on the cheek and took my flowers to the kitchen to get them into some water.

• • • •

About a month goes by and The Jacksons had planned on going on tour soon. And guess what! Randy is walking again! With dedication and therapy, he's back on his feet in only 6 1/2 months instead of 8 months. We'd stood in Randy's room as I packed my belongs I had all over the place as if I lived here. I didn't feel the need to stay anymore since Randy was fully recovered now and soon off to tour with his brothers.

"Thank you." He softly said as I stopped packing and looked in his direction. He was leaning against the wall playing with his fingers. I smiled and looked him up and down, remembering how tall he is now that he's no longer leaning on crutches.

"Stop thanking me." I giggled as I leaned over to zip my bag. I felt a pair of big hands grab my waist and turn me around. I came face to face with those beautiful, almond shaped, brown eyes of his. I watched a single curl dangle on his face. He looked down at me with the purest of emotions as I continued to stare deeply into the windows of his soul. He gently tucked a curl of my brown hair behind my ear as he scanned my face. He slowly leaned down laid the softest kiss on me I'd ever felt. I reached around his neck and slowly kissed him back. He started walking backwards till the back of his knees hit the bed frame, making him sit on his bed. He gripped my waist harder and pulled me onto his lap. He started rubbing my back underneath my shirt as he grazed over my bra strap a few times.