Games.

Lilly

Lilly

Tonight was the night of the oscars. Michael called me and asked if I could come over so we could get ready together. I made my way to his house in a jogging suit. I knew what I was about to do was just out of me being bitter once again. But I definitely had something up my sleeve for tonight.

"Hey lovely. Don't you look cute?" He teased as I actually looked like a complete bum. Michael was wearing a pair of red pajama pants and a white T-shirt. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes jokingly as I pushed passed him. He shut the door behind me.

"Ready to get ready?" I turned around looking at him. He sighed a soft breath and looked at the ground. He walked into the living room and took a seat. His eyes stared off into space as his thumb softly caressed his chin. I stared at his unintentional beauty in awe.

"I need to talk to you first

"I need to talk to you first." He spoke softly. My whole body heat up as I walked closer to him with the feeling of concern taking over me.

"Who is your date for tonight?" His bottom lip suddenly got lost as he gently sunk his teeth deeper into his bottom lip.

"Michael... you'll see. Why do you care anyway?" I knew why he cared. I just wanted to hear his soft voice say it.

He let out another soft sigh as he stood up and walked closer to me. My heart began to pound as he stared down at me with sensual, big, brown eyes. He lifted his hand and gently caressed my jaw. His warm flesh sent chills down my body. I bit my lip and looked up at him with pleading eyes. He licked his lips and leaned in slowly to me. I closed my eyes as I felt his breath tickle my cheek.

"Let's go get ready..." he whispered in my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that he was no longer in front of me. I turned around to see him smirking, motioning for me to follow him to his room. I internally grunted at his arrogance as I grabbed my bag and followed him.

I walked in his room spotting his black suit and glittery dress shirt laying on his bed. I smiled to myself as I mentally pictured him in it. I think it's safe to say my love for him is growing stronger. My thoughts were interrupted with Michael clearing his throat. He was sitting on his bed staring at me with an amused expression.