Seperate Ways.

Lilly Saturday 3:38pm

Lilly
Saturday 3:38pm

I couldn't stop thinking about Michael. Obviously my feelings for him has deepened since that night. I kinda laid low because he made me soooo sore. I also haven't taken the necklace off since he gave it to me. It made me feel like I was his. I'm going over his house today to see them off. The boys leave for Europe in a few hours.

Michael

I was helping Tito and Randy pack some suit cases into the van. I hated the fact that I had to leave for Europe right now. I wanted to stay with Lilly. We'd just experienced something so special and I know it's brought us closer together. But I have to keep reminding myself that we're still just friends. And that I need to act accordingly.

I saw Lilly park and get out of her car. I stopped what I was doing and walked over to her as he was getting out. She had on a small blue jean skirt, a really small white t shirt, and some white sandals. She also had a red sucker in her mouth. I bit my lip as she smiled at me.

"Hey Mickey. I can't believe you're leaving." She leaned against her car and waved at Randy and Tito.

"Yeah I wish I could stay.... what are you wearing girl?" I couldn't help but to mention it. It looked like she borrowed my little sisters clothes.

"What do you mean? ... I'm comfy." She smiled as she licked on her sucker.

I looked around as I walked closer to her. I kissed her cheek and looked down at her. She blushed as she looked back up at me. "May I?" I asked as I rubbed on her leg and licked my lips.

"May you what?" She sucked on her sucker and I pulled the stick from out of her mouth and put it in mine. "C'mon." I mumbled. She smiled as I grabbed her hand and led her to the side of the house.

I took the sucker out of my mouth and pushed her against the brick wall. She squealed as I cut her off with a deep kiss. She soon wrapped her arms around me and kissed back. She took her sucker back and pulled away as she seductively stuck it back into her mouth. I licked my lips and turned her around to where her back was to me. I needed her one more time.

I lifted her skirt and realized she didn't have any panties on. I smiled. "You came prepared huh?"

She looked back at me and licked on her sucker. "I knew you were gonna want to before you left."

Of course I do.

I zipped my pants down and slowly entered her. I moaned, gripping her waist as I made myself go in and out of her. She moaned and threw her head back as she held herself up on the brick wall. I kept looking to the left to make sure no one was coming this way. I wasn't too worried because no one comes over here and you couldn't see us.