Be Careful With Me.

Michael

Michael

"Wow Jack. Didn't know you had a girlfriend." Roger said teasingly as he grabbed Lilly's hand.

"Yeah, me either." Lilly smiled and stood up. She reached her hand out to Cynthia who was still standing behind me. "I'm Michaels best friend. And you are?" She was coming off nice, but I know Lilly. She was being a jerk.

Cynthia reached around and shook her hand. "Hi. I'm Cynthia, his girl."

"Since when exactly?" Lilly said raising an eyebrow.

"Since a couple nights ago. We had some fun and there was a spark, ya know?" She said grabbing my arm. I internally rolled my eyes.

"A couple nights ago, huh?" Lilly sat back down and glared at me. I guess she put two and two together.

"Mhm."

I could cut the tension with a knife. I didn't say anything about Cynthia not really being my girlfriend because I guess I was enjoying seeing Lilly get jealous.

Lilly

I wanted to slap this bitch. Girlfriend? Two can play this game Mike. I leaned over, kissed Roger on the cheek, and bit my lip.

"Wanna get out of here?" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me surprised. "Hell yeah."

We both stood up and he grabbed my hand. I glared at Michael as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"We're gonna go. Have fun you too." I waved as I walked past them. Michael grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"You're leaving with him? But we came together..." he looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"See ya Mike. I'm gonna go have some fun." I winked at him as I left hand in hand with Roger.

Why am I being such a jealous bitch?

Michael

I watched as Lilly left with that dimwit and it filled me with anger. Why the heck would she do that? I grabbed Cynthia's hand and led her out the Cafe. We made it to my house and I snuck her up to my room. I was so angry and I knew what would make me feel better. I pushed Cynthia against my dresser and she giggled. I grabbed her thigh and kissed her roughly as she wrapped one leg around my waist. She, of course, kissed me back. I deepened the kiss as she pushed me to where I was the one against the dresser. Even in this moment, I was still angry. She kissed my neck and I bit my lip.