It's Okay.

Lilly

Lilly

"It's nothing... really." He said as he turned around, walking towards his bathroom.

"You promised me... no more lies.. tell me the truth." I demanded as I crossed my arms.

"It's nothing. You're making a big deal out of nothing Lilly." He responded sounding aggravated.

"Fine. I'm gone." I started walking towards the door.

"Always runnin' away. Don't your feet get tired?" He asked sarcastically.

"Don't you get tired of being a lair and a hoe?" I snapped back at him without thinking.

He shot a glare at me. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. He didn't even try to stop me this time. And I'm glad. How does he always seem to make me so angry? Why can't he just be honest with me about everything. I know what I saw wasn't nothing.

• • • •

I walked into Jacobs office and took a seat. He peaked around his computer and stared at me.

"Rough night princess?" He smiled.

"No." I mumbled, looking at him through my sunglasses.

"Want some coffee to jump start your day?" He stood up and grabbed two coffee mugs.

"No." I mumbled again.

"Ooookay." He said putting the mugs down and taking a seat. "Boy trouble? Or shall I say 'Michael Trouble'"?

I took my sunglasses off and revealed my red, puffy eyes. "I'm so sick of crying about him.."

"What happened?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, I went to apologize and found some bimbo fan girl getting ready to give him head. Then she took my snot and left. And Michael has these light and dark patches on his hands. I don't know. Maybe its all just nothing but I feel like-"

I cut my sentence off as I saw Jacobs eyes widen. "M-My great grandmother on my fathers side had that..." he said barely above a whisper.

"Had what?" Now I was concerned.

"It's called vitiligo." He typed some stuff on his computer then turned the screen to me. "It causes the dark pigment in your skin to deteriorate little by little.. soon causes this." He pointed to his laptop. There was a before and after picture of a young boy. Before, he was black with small white patches on his skin. After, he was completely pale white.