Love is my message.

Lilly

Lilly

"Please... I'm sor-"

Wack

I cried as my cheek stung from the collision of flesh. I laid on the bed, holding my cheek, trying not to make eye contact with the man standing over me.

Randy.

"Don't you ever fucking wear that again. You're not a whore so don't dress like one. You represent me and you're making me look bad."

I looked at him in disbelief. I stood up, feeling bold, and pushed him, making him stumble back a few steps.

"I'll wear what the hell I want to wear..." I shot back.

Wack

Another backhand to my cheek, making me fall against the wall, onto the floor. I wanted to be strong. I wanted to put up a fight but it was no use. He's bigger and stronger than me. I was defeated every single time.

My whimpering was cut off by a shoe colliding with my lower abdomen, making me cough from being kicked in the stomach.

"Shut the hell up. And you better be here when I get back." He walked out of his room, leaving me there crying in pain.

Why don't I just leave? I was doing just fine before I started dating Randy.. but it's not that easy. He knows where I live, which isn't too far from his own home. He's obsessed with me. I could go to the police but I didn't want to bring bad press to the Jackson family. I loved them all too much.

I have fans. I have projects and jobs around here. I can't just pack up and leave everything behind. This is my career.

The world has come to know of our relationship and how I stood by him till he recovered and they loved the story. I just don't know where it went wrong. One minute I'm everything to him and the next I'm a toy that he beats on.

I whimpered as I finally gained the energy to stand up. I limped over to my book bag and pulled out a white glove with gems on it and laid it on the bed staring at it.