Mistake?

Michael

Michael

"What do you think?" I watched Brooke twirl around in a flimsy pink dress she was trying on. She was trying to find something to wear for the baby shower she was already planning. I don't know why she insisted on wearing pink because we don't even know what the sex of the baby is yet.

I sat on the couch holding my head up with my arm in complete and utter boredom.

"No." I mumbled softly.

She stopped twirling and her smile faded as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Michael you've said no to the last 3 dresses." She pouted.

I sighed. "Brooke, do you want me to lie?"

She rolled her eyes. "No... I just want you to think I look beautiful in something."

After she said that, a rush of guilt ran through me. I did in fact think Brooke was beautiful. One of the most beautiful women in my life at the moment.

I stood up and walked over to her. She looked at me with hurt eyes, making me feel worse than I already did.

"You don't need clothes to make you look beautiful, Brooke." She blushed and looked away from my glare before looking at me again. She slowly leaned in and laid a quick soft kiss against my lips before turning around.

"Thank you." She mumbled before walking back into the dressing room.

I blushed at the thought of her kissing me. Even though I wasn't interested in being with her, she still tried. She still came on to me and it was always flattering and/or embarrassing.

I literally get embarrassed so easily and Brooke used that to her advantage. I loved hanging out with Brooke and getting ready for our baby, but I must admit, my mind is always on Lilly. I'm in love with her. And even though she's happily dating Randy, I planned on winning her heart back. I have something up my sleeve that might give me the upper hand.

I just wonder how she's doing...

Lilly

"Baby, you want some of this pasta from last night?" Randy offered as he peaked around the refrigerator he held open.

Last night he took me on our first, official, date. We went to this expensive restaurant on the Hollywood strip, then he brought me back to his house for a relaxing, candle lit, back massage. It was so sweet and romantic.