No.

Lilly

Lilly

I stared down at Michael on one knee in disbelief. I felt a wave of anxiety take over me.

"Michael... what the hell?" I whispered, hoping his family that surrounded the kitchen door couldn't read my lips. He frowned and turned really red.

"We need to talk.... in private." I mumbled as I walked towards the living room. He stood up and followed me.

"What the hell are you thinking? You broke my heart, we haven't talked in over a year, how could you even th-"

He cut me off with a passionate kiss. Man, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him and his lips. I wanted to be stubborn but I couldn't help but to melt into him as he slowly moved his lips with mine. I pulled away from the kiss as the television playing behind Michael caught my attention.

"And Michael Jacksons love child in Europe? Yeah. It is confirmed that it is his child and he's been paying her to keep quiet. As most young celebs do. The mother, who is tired of being kept a secret had spoke up about her two night stand with MJ and says 'her son deserves to be known.'"

I took a step back and glared at Michael.

"Did you plan on telling me about your child after I said yes? What the fuck?" I frowned as I crossed my arms.

"It's not my kid! That's all a lie.." he argued, trying to take a step closer to me.

"Liar... I don't believe you. How could you ask me to marry you, knowing you've been hiding this?! Did you fuck that girl?"

"Maybe... but that's besides the point..."

I scoffed.

"I haven't been hiding anything! Why would I hide a child from my family and friends? I love kids! Think for once Lilly!" He said angrily.

"Think for once....?"

He sighed and rubbed his face with his hands. "I didn't mean it like that..."

"No. Go to hell Michael." I said as I turned around and headed for the door.

"Lilly... this is so stupid." he followed me to the door.

"You know what else is stupid? The fact that I fell in love with you. The fact that you knew I loved you and still slept around with your precious Diana Ross. You're a musician. All of you are alike... how could I ever think you were different?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I am different." He mumbled as he looked down.

I gave him a sarcastic smile and reached in my purse. "I kinda figured I'd want to give this back to you..." I threw the necklace he gave me at him. He watched the diamond filled letter M fall to the ground.