Find a brain.

Lilly

Lilly

"Marlon... run." Jermaine said as Michael took off in Marlons direction. I took a step back as Michael tackled Marlon onto the ground. I didn't know how to feel. I was furious. But at the moment, Michael was more worried about beating Marlon up.

"I hate you! Im gonna kill you!" Michael yelled.

Michael has Marlon pinned and I was about to leave until I realized mike was actually throwing real punches. Marlon flipped them over and threw one really hard punch at mikes face which made me gasp and jump. Jermaine realized how serious the fight got and tried to break them up. He couldn't until Jackie ran in and grabbed Micheal.

"Oh shit..." Jackie said as we all looked at Marlon as saw hat he had a cut under his eye that looked like it'd soon turn into a black eye.

"Oh shit!" Jackie squealed again as we all looked at Michael whose nose was bleeding really bad. He was frowning and put his hand up to his nose as he saw blood.

I grabbed Michael and Marlon and pulled them both to the nearest bathroom and Jackie followed me. I sat mike on the toilet and Marlon on the edge of the bathtub. Jackie wiped Marlons cut and put a bandaid on it.

"You're gonna need stitches..."

I tiled Michaels head up and wiped his bloody nose. After I cleaned all the blood up, I stuffed his nostrils with tissue.

"Um Jackie...?" I said concerned.

"Ye-... oh damn." He said as he looked at Michael.

"What is it?" Michael asked worried.

"I think your nose is broke bro..."

Michael groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah we gotta get you both to the doctor. Joe is gonna kill you two." Jackie said looking between Marlon and Mike. I looked at Michael for a moment and he looked back at me apologetically.

"I gotta go." I walked out of the bathroom and Michael came running after me.

"Lilly wait... please let me explain."

"Explain what? There's nothing you could say to me right now." I said turning around to walk out the door.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled.

"So am I Michael. I hope your nose is okay. And I hope your movie goes well... goodbye."

I walked out the door and never spoke to him again.

The End.

Haha just kidding.

• • • •

I kept away from Michael for awhile. I just needed time. I didn't know how to feel about him or what happened. His movie came out and I have to admit it was great. I was bitter watching Diana be so close to Michael, even in the movie. Was Dorothy that all over the scarecrow in the original movie? I think not!

• • • •

Its now 1980. I'd been avoiding Michael. We showed up at the same parties and made some of the same appearances but I always walked the other way or left. My career was in its prime. I'd done more runways, everyone wanted me in their movies, I'd done a load of interviews, and I was on a lot of magazines.

I, obviously, hired a manager. His name was Jacob Gibbs. He was great, even though he has a crush on me. He's tall, white, has black hair, and blue eyes. Don't get me wrong, he's hot. I just wasn't looking for a man right now.

Before '79 ended, Michael released a solo album named 'Off The Wall'. I'm proud of him... I never thought he'd break away from his brothers, even though he was technically still in the group. He got a nose job, which Randy told me he had to because after Marlon broke his nose, he had trouble breathing through it. But damn he looked good. He also was rocking a jerry curl now. All of the Jackson boys were. Michael tried calling me but I ignored anything that had to do with him.

This week was Randy's "birthday" and he was having a small get together. They didn't celebrate birthdays so they'd call it Randy Day or something like that. I'd always loved Randy so I told him I'd come.

I straightened my curly hair and put on a blue dress. I put on some mascara and lip gloss. I grabbed my silver heels and made my way to their house. I took a deep breath as I approached. I haven't been here in a long time.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Randy. He gave me a big smile and hug. He's grown so much I was in disbelief. I smiled and gave him a small box.

"Girl I missed you! Just cause Mike screwed up didn't mean you had to cut us all off." He rolled his eyes.

He was right. I cut the whole family off just because of Michael. I'd only talked to Randy and Jackie over the phone a couple times.

I shook my head and took a deep breath. "Im sorry Randy. But... happy Randy day!" He chuckled and looked at me up and down.

"You don't slow down do you? You look better every time I see you." He said biting his lip.

I laughed and gently pushed him. "Stop." I blushed.

He motioned for me to follow him out into the the backyard where everyone was. As soon I walked out, I saw Michael stand up from his seat. I rolled my eyes. I followed Randy to the food and punch bowl table. He poured me a cup and handed it to me. I figured I'd go say hi to the rest of the family but as soon as I turned around, I bumped into Michael, spilling all the red punch on me. I gasped and glared at him.

"I'm sooo sor-" he began.

"Save it." I walked in the house and went into the kitchen to find a towel.

"Smooooth." Randy said as Michael followed behind me.

"Can you please talk to me?" I wiped my dress off and glared at him.

"No."

"Fine then just listen." He furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm sorry I hurt you. I wasn't thinking..."

"Oh you were thinking. Just not with the right head."

He rolled his eyes. "I was being naive and stupid. I'm sorry. But please stop ignoring me. You're my best friend. And after not having you in my life, I figured out how I truly felt. I love you Lilly."

I looked at him trying to figure out what kind of love he meant.

"I'm in love with you."

Welp that cleared it up.

I looked at him in shock as he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. He opened it, revealing a big ass diamond on a ring. I noticed most of his family members surrounding the kitchen windows and sliding doors.

"Marry me?" He asked softly.

What the hell is he thinking?

_________________________

Vote
Comment
Share
❤️