J5 Groopies

Michael

"I'm gonna miss you so much Lilly

"I'm gonna miss you so much Lilly." I embraced her feeling the need to keep her in my arms forever.

"I'm gonna miss you more Mikey." She hugged me back and looked me in the eyes. "I feel like I'm going away for war or something." She laughed and I joined her in a giggle. Every time we had to part it felt like it'd be forever till we saw each other again.

"I wish you could stay longer.." I looked down in disappointment.

"Me too Mike.. but I have a photoshoot early in the morning, then I have to finish shooting this commercial tomorrow."

She looked so sad that she had to work but I'm so proud of her. I didn't want her to feel guilty for having to leave, I just missed her a lot. I grabbed her chin and lifted it.

"We'll catch up in a couple days? Maybe this weekend?" I asked, hoping to cheer her up.

"That'd be awesome." She smiled then kissed my cheek.

We were interrupted by Marlon coming down the stairs.

Marlon

I'm so tired of the dramatic, hour long goodbyes. I couldn't wait to let Mike know that we invited some fans over tonight to "hang out".

"Leaving so soon Lilly?" I asked stepping in between her and Mike.

Mike rolled his eyes and took a step back.

"Yeah... work." She shrugged. "It was so good seeing you Marlon. I might be back this weekend." She said looking at Mike.

"I dunno, I was thinking we could hang at your place... less people." Mike mumbles the last part.

I smiled and looked back at Lilly. "I wish you could've stayed longer. We invited some of our fans over tonight. They would've went nuts to see us and Lilly Anne Lola. But I guess it's good you're leaving because that could go either way."

She looked at me puzzled and so did Mike.

"What do you mean?" She asked shifting her feet, uncomfortably.

"I just mean... like yeah, you're Thee Lilly Lola. But you're stunning." I moved a strand of her hair and placed it behind her ear. "A lot of our fans don't like how close you are to us. Especially Michael. Which is mainly who the girls are coming to see tonight. Almost all of our fans are girls. So you could imagine the jealousy."