Jealous

Lilly

Lilly

I was so excited to see Roger perform tonight and to introduce him to Mike. I feel like they'll connect on some level, being musicians and all. I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I went to my closet thinking about what I should wear. It's a cafe on the strip so I didn't want to be too casual. I put on a green skin tight dress. It stopped right above my upper ankles and hugged my entire body so perfectly. I slipped on some gold pumps that matched my gold hooped earrings and gold rings i slid on my fingers. I put on some pretty lipgloss and mascara which made my hazel eyes pop. Simple but stunning. I was impressed. I straightened my hair which then feel to my lower back and parted it, giving me a middle part. I looked in the mirror and was impressed with how pretty my hair came out. Ive only straightened it once before because it's such a task.

I grabbed a blue jean jacket as I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to open it, checking myself in the nearby mirror once more before opening the door. I opened the door and mike looked like he just saw a ghost. I smiled at him, he looked great.

He was wearing a light blue jean jacket and matching pants that had a silver trim on either side. There was a silver trim on his jacket too. And he had a white dress shirt on under the jacket. Did I mention that he looked great?

"Wooow Superstar. You clean up nice." I said with a smile. He raised his eyebrows and smiled. "You look amazing." He looked me up and down and licked his lips, I don't even think he realized that he'd done that. I blushed and tucked my hair behind my ear. "I like your hair like this... it's... sexy." He ran his thumb along my jaw line which sent the butterflies in my stomach going mad. Is he flirting with me?

"Well! Are you ready to hit the strip Mr. Jackson?" I stepped onto the porch and shut the door behind me. He put on some dark sunglasses and smiled. "Now I am."

"Oh yeahhhh, now you definitely don't look like one of the Jacksons." I teased, rolling my eyes.

He giggled. "As long as I make it to the cafe, we'll be good. No one will be paying attention to me. But what about you Lilly? Not even a pair of glasses?"

I thought about it for a second. I opened my door and ran back inside, hearing mike giggle. I grabbed a blue jean hat I had and put it on over my straight hair. I grabbed a pair of glasses and put them on as well. I came back outside giving mike a cheeky smile.

"Veryyy cute." He said teasing me. I closed the door. "Let's go!" I squealed.

Michael

We made it to the Cafe. The strip was busy saying it was a Saturday night. I was thankful because no one was paying attention to us. We walked into the medium sized, dim cafe that looked like it was decorated by a hippie. There was plants and blankets hanging from the ceilings. There were sunflowers on every table. The stage was actually pretty big. There were people standing along the bar in the back getting drinks like tea and smoothies. The atmosphere was warm, comfortable, and welcoming. I smiled at Lilly. She slowly took her glasses off.