Special.

MichaelThe next day

Michael
The next day.

I didn't sleep well last night. Of course I kept thinking about tonight. I wanted to make it perfect. And I knew exactly who to go to.

I walked down the hall and knocked on the second bedroom door. Jackie opened it and gave me a small smile. "What's up little bro?" He let me in his room and I shut the door behind me.

"I need some advice.." I sat on his bed and watched him go in his closet to look for a shirt.

"Okay. On?" He walked over to the mirror and put the shirt on.

"On... being a girls first? Or just... how to make it special for her..." I said nervously.

He suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Um Mike? Aren't you a virgin?"

I blushed and looked away. "I mean... not really? I've had sex but I didn't really finish... she did.. a couple times actually.. but I didn't." I said looking at my feet.

"My brotha. If you didn't finish, I would consider that still being a partial virgin. I mean... you've never had the full experience so technically you're inexperienced as well."

I thought about what he said.

"I just need your help on tonight.." I said whispering.

"Who?"

I blushed. I really don't like to kiss and tell..or in this case... tell then kiss.. but this is Jackie and I trust him. "Lilly..."

His eyes widened. "Lilly Lola?! Hot stuff! My man!" He smiled and pushed me proudly. I giggled and looked at him. "Help me."

He laughed and thought for a moment. "Okay... What's your plan for tonight?"

I looked at him puzzled. "Plan?"

"Yeah... dinner? Watch a movie? Or y'all just jumping right in bed?"

I shrugged. "I want it to be special so. Dinner?"

"Okay. I can help you make her dinner. We gotta make your room nice lookin too. What time will she be here?"

"About 8."

It was now only 1:36pm.

"Plenty time to run to a few stores. Get ready."