Steven

Lilly

Lilly

I was sitting on my bed eating Cheerios as I watched John come out of the bathroom. His hair was dripping wet, letting small drops of water delicately fall down his back and abs. All he was wearing was a damp towel wrapped around his waist. I bit my lip at the sight I'd never seen before as I stuffed another spoon full of O's into my mouth. He looked at me and smiled at the childlike mannerism of me sitting on the bed Indian style, chipmunk cheeks full of cereal with milk dripping down my chin.

"See sum ya like?" He smirked at me with arrogance as he took the towel from around his waist, revealing his large manhood to me. My eyes widened as a cheerio went down wrong causing me to erupt into a coughing fit.

He quickly put his boxer briefs on and jogged over to pat my back. I blushed as my coughing seized.

"You okay?" He looked at me concerned. I put my bowl on the night stand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Just wasn't expecting that is all.." I cleared my still uncomfortable throat and tucked a piece of my sandy brown hair behind my ear.

John laughed as he walked over to grab a black shirt out of his bag and a pair of blue jeans. After awkwardly watching him dress, he pulled out a cigarette and stuck it in his mouth. I was about to go on a rant, once again, about how bad cigarettes are but the chiming of my house phone stopped me. He giggled knowing he'd just got out of hearing me bitch at him.

I rolled my eyes as I picked up my phone, watching John walk over to my window, open it, and light his cancer stick up.

"Hello?"

"L-Lilly! It's me, Dunk. I need you right now." She sobbed causing a panic feeling to erupt inside of me for I'd never heard her like this before.

"Please. Come to... the hospital in Burbank. St. Joesphs hospital."

I jolted up from my seat now wondering who'd been hurt, hoping it wasn't my beloved Michael or any of The Jackson's for that fact.

"What's wrong? What happen?" I asked biting my fingernails, watching John stand up looking at me concerned with the cigarette still dangling from his lips.

"It's Randy.. h-he's been in a car accident. We don't know if he's gonna be okay." She erupted into a fit of tears saying the last sentence. My heart dropped at the thought of losing Randy. He was the second Jackson I'd been close to and connected with on another level.

"I'm on my way. It'll be okay Jan. I promise." I reassured her before hanging up and rushing into my closet with John following close behind.

"Whats going on?" He mumbled, trying not to lose his cigarette.

I opened my mouth to talk but was quickly distracted. I yanked the cigarette out his mouth and pointed at him with it. "Do you want a hole in your throat?!" I yelled at him.