Moving Forward

MichaelA week later

Michael
A week later

Little time has passed and Lilly Lola hasn't talked to me since that night. Even though it hurts, I completely understand why. What I didn't understand was how Brooke is even pregnant. I mean... don't you have to finish to get someone pregnant?

I went with her to the doctor earlier today for an appointment to see if she really is pregnant. It was a blood test so it'd take a few days to get the results. I love children and if Brooke is pregnant, I definitely would step up for her and our child. I might even marry her. I believe all children deserve to have mother and father together.

I knew I, once again, crushed Lilly. She didn't even know I'd slept with Brooke... or tried to at least. I had to talk to her. I just dropped Brooke off at home and I was on my way to Lilly's house.

• • • •

Knock knock

I felt my heart pounding as I anticipated what I'd actually say to her.

"Michael..." She was so cute in her pink Charlie Brown pajamas with a slanted messy bun full of her beautiful hair resting on top of her head. She looked like she'd just waken up from a nap.

"Hi Lilly.."

She ignored my greeting and walked towards the living room, leaving the door open for me to come in. I sighed and followed her, nervously taking a seat on the couch next to her.

"What do you want Michael?" She asked sluggishly while rubbing her eyes.

"To talk... Lilly, I am so sorry."

"For what?" She was acting like she didn't care but I'd known her for too long to fall for her front.

"For all of this.. I did try to sleep with Brooke but I didn't think this would happen..."

"What do you mean try?" She looked at me confused and slightly disgusted.

"I mean... we didn't... finish." I looked away embarrassed. I hating talking about these things. "I don't even understand how it's possible that she is pregnant if I didn't finish."

"Did you penetrate?"

Her bold question threw me off causing my eyes to widen and my cheeks to flush a dark shade of crimson.

"Um... yeah?"

"Then it's possible. It's rare but we can get pregnant from this thing called precum."