She's Out Of My Life.

Randy

Randy

I watched as she laid beside me, consumed by the deep slumber that crept around all day.

My beautiful Lilly.

I watched her chest moving up and down as she slowly took in and released air. I watched the way her lips rested parted, showing a little of her beautiful white teeth. I watched the way her eyes fluttered underneath her lids as if she was dreaming. Her beautiful long lashes that matched her beautiful long hair. Which, as of right now, was a beautiful curly mess.

Stunning.

I took in her sweet scent of vanilla. The smell I remember coming from her smooth tan skin since the day I met her.

My heart aches for more of her. I started feeling this way recently. I could tell that she was distancing herself from me more and more but I didn't want to believe it. She is mine.

Lilly

I'd been sleep for a few hours which was a good feeling saying I spent most of my time awake... insomnia is a bitch.

Usually around noon, Randy would go to the studio with his band 'Randy and the Gypsies', which he and some friends had put together after 'The Jacksons' went their own ways. But today they were meeting at a nearby hotel that one of their friends were staying at for a meeting.

I stretched as I fluttered my eyes open, feeling the empty space next to me. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand that read '1:24pm'. I smiled as I got out of Randy's bed and made my way down the hall to Michaels room. I gently knocked and slowly walked inside.

"Hey beautiful." Michael stood up from his desk and walked over to me, greeting me with a passionate kiss. I rubbed my hands along his arms and sighed against his lips in a feeling of pure bliss.

"Hi." I spoke softly with a smile.

"Come here. I wanna show ya somethin." He smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his desk. He sat in his chair and pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap. He picked up a piece of paper and bit his lip nervously.

"Dedicated to my Lilly." He looked me deeply in the eyes and I felt my heart melt as my cheeks flushed red.

He began to sing lowly...