I cant.

Michael

Michael

Call me childish. At this point I didn't care. I sent someone to go get Brooke so we could leave the award show early. At this point, I didn't care for any of this. I expressed to Lilly how I truly felt and he just acted like she didn't care. She's playing this stupid little game with me right now because I told her let's hold off making our relationship official. But little does she know, this is a two player game.

I was sitting in the darkened limo, lost in my aggravated thoughts when the overhead light came on, indicating that someone was opening the door. I scooted over and I watched our driver allow Brooke into the limo. She gave me a soft smile that faded into a look of concern.

"What's wrong?" She softly spoke.

I stared at her for moment, trying to think of the right way to say I wanna fuck you. Brooke had always liked me so I knew it wouldn't be too much of a task. I just get embarrassed easily.

"Are you gonna tell me?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"I just wanted to get out of there... spend some time with just you... alone." I bit my lip as I scanned her face for a reaction. A wave of relief came over me as she blushed and smiled.

"I'd love that." She said in a low, seductive voice as she rubbed my cheek.

I felt my body heat up as I hesitantly leaned in closer to her smooth pink lips. I watched her close her eyes and my nose was filled with her flowery smelling perfume. I inhaled deeply as I closed my eyes as well. The smell was beautiful and not too overwhelming. I felt her soft, lipstick covered lips gently touch mine and my heart fluttered with nerves. She moved on top of me to where she was now straddling my waist. I groaned as I felt her body put pressure on the bulge growing in my pants. She slowly started to grind on me sending sock waves of sexual frustration throughout my heated body. I pulled away from her kiss because I was interrupted by the thought of Lilly. I started to see her smile and the face she makes when I'm pleasing her.

"You okay?" Brooke asks me, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah..." I said in a whisper. I pulled her back into a kiss as I leaned her down on the limo seat. She let out a soft moan. I squeezed my eyes shut as Lilly invaded my thoughts once again. Her soft heated skin rubbing against mine. Her moist, soft lips caressing mine. I kissed Brooke harder as I caressed her thigh under her semi lifted dress.

"Oh Michael." She moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair just like Lilly does when she's reaching her climax.

"Fuck.." I unintentionally let out as I became even more aroused by my thoughts.