Two: Hurt

I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts

______

We teleported where we sensed Lebara, and my eyes widen when I see that she's perfectly fine. Lebara is sitting on a boulder with her arms back relaxing in the sun. She's wearing a half sleeved red dress with flower patterns on it, there's a black cotton strip for the neckline, wrists, and around where her thighs are, and she's wearing her dark brown leather boots. I then turn towards Zakary who scratches the back of his head sheepishly. It was a trick! I thought angrily. I storm towards him before grabbing onto his shirt collar roughly. I pulled him close to my face as I glare at him.

"What the fuck Zak! I thought you said she was in trouble!" I growl at him.

"Did I say she was in trouble? I meant to say that you are in trouble." Zakary says frowning.

"What?" I ask letting him go.

I turn towards Lebara who jumps down from her spot, then she starts walking towards me. I turn towards Chax and Jessamyn who are even rubbing there arm or head sheepishly. They all tricked me? I thought a bit hurt and a bit angrily. I took a step back from them as I just realized where we are. My chest tightens as my eyes widens, and I couldn't help but stare at the empty land where Cordelia's village used to be. Why are they doing this to me? I took another step back as I felt tears building up, but I held them back or at least try too.

"It's okay Sirius. You can let them out. We won't judge you." Lebara tells me softly.

I turn to her already shaking my head, and I take another step back before tripping over my own two feet. I fell backwards landing on my butt. I didn't even bother moving. I just sat there, staring at the ground as I feel the pain in my chest grow. The tears are stinging my eyes as they are threatening to fall at any second. I put my hand over my chest as I can feel my heart beating, but to me it feels broken and I feel like I shouldn't even have a heart. I look over as I felt someone touch my shoulder. Lebara sits next to me with a sad and an understanding expression. I couldn't stand seeing the sadness in her eyes, as it was caused by me. I've gotten Vetis killed.

"Sirius. Don't be afraid to cry. Your hurting, just like the rest of us were. We aren't asking you to move on, but we want to help you. The only way to do that, is for you to know that it's not your fault. None of this is your fault." Lebara tells me seriously.

"No. Your lying." I say shaking my head.

"Sirius. All of us are your friends. We wouldn't lie to you." Lebara tells me.

I turn towards her and give her a glare as I know she just lied to me. She lied to get me here, and she doesn't seem to realize it. I look away from her though as I don't really feel like starting a fight. I'll be in small fights or arguments, but nothing like what I used to get into. I always ended up ending all of it. This isn't me, this isn't who I recognized. I don't even care though, as my life changed and has been changing ever since I met Cordelia. My chest tightens again, as I feel more tears building up inside me. No no no! I don't want to cry, not again. Why did they have to do this? Why are they even doing this? There's no point to it. Cordelia is gone, and it is my fault. It's my fault for everything.

"Sirius. We aren't going to give up on helping you." Zakary tells me seriously.

"Why?" I ask a bit too harshly.

"Why? I'll tell you why. Did you give up on me when I told you to forget about me? That I was a lost cause?" Zakary asks me.

"I-" I try to say, "No, you didn't. You didn't give up on me, and now we aren't going to give up on you Sirius. Friends don't give up on each other." Zakary tells me honestly.